Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 434 of 590

Out of Character: I expected it, things were - Page 434 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jun, 2016 - 12:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
15th Jun, 2016 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 434

The Third says...

Out of Character: Nah, lets leave the horses. What I could do is tell the driver to turn around the wagon and get it ready for the south in case we come running back for an escape or need the protection of the wagon. What we really need to establish is if the wagon can still keep going forward - we still don't know the terrain ahead.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jun, 2016 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Marksman says...

Out of character Txtrpg, Having the driver turn the wagon around and waiting sounds good to me (I never even thought of that). That way we aren't split up which, I think, isn't a good idea. The only problem I see with that is if we need help but I thought I read that someone has healing potions so hopefully they will last.

Reconcile Edited: Nosaj on 15th Jun, 2016 - 10:32pm

16th Jun, 2016 - 3:44am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Looks like the wagon made it and besides Faerydae's spells we (From the first expedition) all have have healing potions.

16th Jun, 2016 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 434 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: I reckon the stealthy party members should look ahead and prepare an ambush. Archers can use the rule to snipe at a -20 to hide. Once we've started firing arrows, the wagon could charge in like an APC and unload all the front-line fighters directly into battle. This assumes that:
1) these are enemies
2) all enemies are bunched up near the campfire.

Another plan could be for me to move up ahead, Cast obscuring mist to block their vision, and you can set up into your preferred positions. But that assumes I can stealth in close enough.

Also, I pressed Enter instead of Shift when typing in my dice. Extra results are below, can someone post them for me?

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Cat Spot on D20 (+3): 5 (1 roll)
  • Cat Listen on D20 (+3): 8 (1 roll)

16th Jun, 2016 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: It is good if your assumptions are right but they may have scouts of their own hence I'm hoping the rangers can find what we are up against before they know we're here.

17th Jun, 2016 - 2:01am / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Marksman says...

[b]Out of character[/b ]OK, there are a lot of arrows flying, I suggest we split up and try to flank the group who is shooting a us. If someone has a spell that can help conceal us that would help. I am open to other suggestions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jun, 2016 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 434

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Indeed, Zork, seems you were right. If only Avan had not stepped on every twig as he moved.

Hopefully I'm close to the enemies so I can get into melee quickly. I also have an Alchemist's Fire and an Acid to throw within 10'.

17th Jun, 2016 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 434

The Third says...

Out of Character: I expected it, things were too slow moving and quiet for too long. Now our surprise is gone so it will be even harder from here on. Any suggestions?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.