Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 436 of 590

You could probably see the 20' high - Page 436 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jun, 2016 - 6:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
19th Jun, 2016 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 436

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: I'd offer to throw my smokestick for additional concealment, but it doesn't last long and I'm at least 100 feet away.
I reckon horses are the best bet, while the riders take the Total Defense action. There's a mount for everyone, Albrecht has his own. Or perhaps the hired ranger can ride up as well and Faerydae can go on foot to stay within touch range to heal.
But these are totally your characters' ideas, not mine.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 19th Jun, 2016 - 3:27am

Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2016 - 3:21am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: we previously discussed that the horses have no harness and cannot be controlled. It will be worst if they are spooked or attack and then take us for a wild journey. I am saying "Us" but I really mean the rest of you as I have a trained horse already. wink.gif.

19th Jun, 2016 - 3:34am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

Maybe Albrecht and Zork can antagonise them by charging first, using Total Defense for +4 AC, clearing a path for the others to come in.
What about all our magic items? Everyone could have a potion ready to drink before they fall and someone had the Boots of Speed. There were some useful scrolls as well.

19th Jun, 2016 - 3:42am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 436 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Sure, if we had a location for them and knew how many of them we are up against. I was hoping the rangers could get that before we make a decision but just running up a hill and then trying to find them while they are shooting at us doesn't seem worthwhile to me. We should let things calm down and sneak back up or go around the hill while keeping our current position like a distraction.

19th Jun, 2016 - 4:18am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: I would assume they will be on edge until the threat (Us, from their perspective) is dealt with. I won't stop you if you want to take your time though. My actions are locked in because Avan has no external info.

19th Jun, 2016 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

In Character: Krusten feels like she is tied to a chain, she wants to do something but is kept back. She waits to see what the general consensus is but if she waits too long she may just end up pushing forward up the hill via an unconventional route.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jun, 2016 - 4:16am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 436

The Third says...

Out of Character: Do you all think the ranger's actions and words were normal or does he seem a bit careless?

Icon, what do you want to do about Avan? Its likely that Zork wouldn't accept the ranger's answer and immediately send him back along with himself or someone to look for you.

20th Jun, 2016 - 6:59am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 436

Dark Druid says...

You could probably see the 20' high white cloud of mist where Avan used to be. Avan will wait, lying on the ground with shield above his head.

I just remembered that I can spontaneously cast Summon Nature's Ally. I can distract them with a small viper or an owl (AC 17, 4 HP) or a wolf (AC 14, 13 HP). After casting all his spells in preparation Avan would listen for feet of hooves running.

Do whatever your character would do about Avan. Isn't our mission to fight this mob anyway?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.