Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 437 of 590

Out of Character: I would ignore that ranger, - Page 437 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jun, 2016 - 4:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
20th Jun, 2016 - 10:40am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 437

The Third says...

Out of Character: Fight them, not die in the process.

In Character: Zork looks at the party. "I think to ride up there quickly, get Avan and get out until we can come up with a solution. What say all of you?"

Sponsored Links:
20th Jun, 2016 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

In Character:Albrecht has been listening calmly to the ranger's report and discussion about what to do. Finally hearing a plan of action from Zork, he nods and offers "I will come with you to cover you and search for Avan. Between us, we should be able to mount a sizable defense. I can call forth two wolves to aid us, and I am sure Avan has some allies he can call as well. With all the wild animals helping, we may can overwhelm them with shear numbers. Zork and I can ride ahead to Avan and then Avan and I can call forth a first attack of animals to distract and overwhelm them. Then the fighting group here can advance while Zork, Avan, and I all charge to keep them focused. I have seen Krusten do some mighty damage with her bow, and I am sure Tilantre can fight well too. What do you think Zork?"

20th Jun, 2016 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Marksman says...

Out of character Question, if we wait and maybe hide in the trees down around the wagon do you think those up there will come down looking fro us? Maybe we could wait in ambush for them to come? Tilantre wants to go back up and fight but as he lost half his hit points he wants to be careful and do it from cover if at all possible.

I will go ahead and post my original action, if the group decides to wait for them in ambush or wants me to do some other action just stop Tilantre or call him back.

In character As Tilantre resolves to go back up using the trees for cover, he realizes he too was hit with an arrow and turns to Faerydae and asks " Do you have any potions for healing as I was also shot and I am afraid that another shot will do me in."

20th Jun, 2016 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 437 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

In Character: Zork listens to what Albrecht says. He rubs his chin and replies, "If we are going to do that then we may as well launch a full attack. My main concern is this… we do not know where Avan is nor the enemy so we will be going in blind all the while moving uphill and being shot at."

With some level of anger he says, "Why does that dang Avan always have to go so far ahead that he leaves the safety of the rest of the group, this seems to be a common problem of late."

Out of Character: They won't come down knowing Avan is there and if we wait Avan will probably lose his life. I'm also thinking there must be many of them to constantly be shooting like that.

20th Jun, 2016 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Out of Character: Nosaj, how much healing do you need? Your character sheets shows you have full hit points.

I am fine with whatever you all decide but I do think Faerydae should remain by the wagon.

20th Jun, 2016 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht hears Zork's concerns, but tries to help alleviate them by saying "He cast that fog half-way up the mountain. That gives us a 20' area circle to search, so he shouldn't be hard to locate, especially if he knows we are searching for him and not the enemies. If we use that fog to our advantage, then we can have all our natural allies attack at once and then the three of us emerge just behind them, thus surprising the enemies with our numbers."

Out of Character: I agree that Faerydae, the driver, and maybe the hired ranger should stay back with the wagon to watch horse, take cover, guard supplies, etc.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jun, 2016 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 437

The Marksman says...

Out of character Sorry Seraphina, I forgot to update my character sheet. I just did, I was hit with an arrow for 6 HP's bringing me down to 5 HP.

I missed the GM last post somehow, it was a crazy weekend for me. I didn't know the other ranger suggested we stay by the wagon for the night.. Wouldn't Tilantre and the other ranger have an Idea where Avan is since we were up there together?

20th Jun, 2016 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 437

The Third says...

Out of Character: I would ignore that ranger, it was odd of him to leave Avan knowing that Avan could die. That shows where his priorities are and they aren't with the party.

In Character: To Albrecht, Zork simply says, "Good, now let's see if Krusten will join us." He looks at Krusten and adds, "I will delay my approach to the hill and give you some time to find Avan since I have no bow I cannot defend myself and my horse will be vulnerable."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.