Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 438 of 590

Out of Character: I can come back down if - Page 438 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2016 - 1:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
20th Jun, 2016 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 438

Born Free says...

In Character: "Sure, I'll go up, better than staying here wondering what I could have shot up there."

Out of Character: I'll check in later for the final plan so I can post my action.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jun, 2016 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Not the best explanation but I put Zork's action. Those who said they will do their diversions please continue.

21st Jun, 2016 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Healer says...

Out of Character: I just noticed a reply from Support on Ditto's introduction. Is his character in the game? If managed by the Dungeon Master then he is an extra hand going up the hill. Maybe someone can mention it on next action.

22nd Jun, 2016 - 10:28am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 438 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

In Character: Zork, surprised to see Avan coming down safely offers him a ride back to the wagon. "Do we need to approach this differently or continue with our attack?" he asks seeing that Avan was in the thick of it.

Out of Character: That was simpler than I thought, what shall we do? Krusten is already on her way up but probably not too far away that we can't signal her to retreat.

22nd Jun, 2016 - 11:16am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Now I am confused. Since KNtoran didn't put anything about Albrecht reaching Avan or Avan calling forth a wolf, I am assuming that none of that happened? Should I post in the other thread asking for clarification?

22nd Jun, 2016 - 11:40am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Third says...

Out of Character: That can be the Dungeon Master's style at times, it often makes you have to ask for clarification. Sure, ask because I'm also wondering what to do. By the way, he also has a questions thread so you don't always have to use the leader one.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jun, 2016 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 438

The Marksman says...

I am also confused, Tilantre was heading up the hill but was going to be about 30 ft. Off the path and I'm not sure he would of seen Avan., unless he came down just as he was starting out.

22nd Jun, 2016 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 438

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I can come back down if you want to make a unified attack or I could just do what the rangers couldn't and find out where they are. Then I can send my birdie out to hover over them. Let me know what you like.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.