Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 442 of 590

Out of Character: Zorks current action is - Page 442 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jun, 2016 - 12:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
27th Jun, 2016 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 442

The Third says...

Out of Character: Nosaj, feel free to do what you think best. The Dungeon Master is not giving away any info easy so we need to think out of the box. Since I'm on horse back I'm going to make a wide circle around the hill. That might also add as a distraction if any of you want to go up.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jun, 2016 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I'm going to try and do a solo act. Once up there I can send an arrow through the air or my birdie to circle.

28th Jun, 2016 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Out of Character: You did well Krusten even without your dexterity bonus you still passed 20. Icon should be getting up there too. Hopefully we can get somewhere with all of us doing something to find who is up there.

28th Jun, 2016 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 442 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Zork, well you know I aim to please. wink.gif

Icon, thanks for the tip I will try to remember that next time although I probably should have done hide too.

29th Jun, 2016 - 2:46am / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Marksman says...

Out of character The hired ranger is giving the all clear but I think that we should send one or two up quiet like to take a look around and make sure. I am willing to go as I have a fairly good move silently check, though Krusten has the boots of elvin kind.

29th Jun, 2016 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Third says...

Out of Character: Looks like we were scared of our shadow all this time. I hope we can get a map so we aren't guessing what is a few 100 feet ahead of us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jun, 2016 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 442

Dark Druid says...

In Character: Avan stands up, "Gods damn it!"

He breathes in and out and calms, continuing "They are stringing us along. We have to track them now, and they will always have the advantage of being able to set up an ambush anywhere along our path."

"But tracking is our only option. We have to give chase quickly or they will escape to areas they know are better defensively. If we need speed, we need the horses and not the wagon, saddles be damned. Aren't cavalry supposed to be the supreme counter to archers?" Avan remembers a topical factoid from his past.

30th Jun, 2016 - 12:25am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 442

The Third says...

Out of Character: Zorks current action is to speed up things. At the current rate we will find those bandits by the fall. I also need to know the terrain rather than going a few hundred feet and then checking each time. If someone wants piggyback on my horse to act as an extra pair of eyes you are welcome to hop on.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.