Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 444 of 590

Out of Character: Yes, we or rather I picked - Page 444 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2016 - 12:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
1st Jul, 2016 - 12:50am / Post ID: #
Tilantre
Ranger
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 444

The Marksman says...

Out of characterThanks for the advice Krusten, unfortunately I don't check my email daily, though I am planing on donating soon. I am also short CP's to get a Guardian. I will have to be more diligent on checking the Dungeon Master's posting board.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jul, 2016 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: If you do go for the gems, they reward you pretty good at least for me anyways. Get your core posts in so you can get it just reply to any topics outside of the Role-playing Games.

Zork, 2 hours of riding? I think it might be time to come pay us a little visit. At least we know how far we have to go and we'll be up against a tower on a hill to boot! That will be difficult.

1st Jul, 2016 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

In Character: Zork consults with Albrecht, "What do you think, have we seen enough and should get back or wait and see the kind of traffic the tower gets?"

Out of Character: Sounds like Krusten is on to something.

1st Jul, 2016 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 444 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Out of Character: Oh yes, the guardian! I forgot about that so I just added it. I think the Pegasus is the closest to Faerydae's philosophy.

1st Jul, 2016 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

In Character:Albrecht responds to Zork, "I don't think we are going to catch these guys anytime soon. They have a whole night head start on us. I also think this tower up ahead could be trouble. Let's wait for the others here and see if our trackers can make anything of this camp, maybe we can find out some numbers on the bandits. This might be a little tougher than we originally thought."

Out of Character: Yea it seems Krusten's bird might have caught wind of something, so maybe we should regroup for now. I also want to have Tilantre and Avan take a look around for anything of interest. 3 sets of eyes is better than just one.

1st Jul, 2016 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Third says...

"I would rather head back and meet them a long the way than wait here. You can of course stay if you like." Zork turns around and starts galloping back.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jul, 2016 - 1:38am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 444

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Well you can see the cat is out of the bag so listen for me hollering. I could not say anything before because it was the Dungeon Master sending me protected messages.

2nd Jul, 2016 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 444

The Third says...

Out of Character: Yes, we or rather I picked up on that quickly but I'm sure the others did too specially with your sudden emphasis on getting the guardian. Good job on that Seraphina.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.