Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 449 of 590

Out of Character: I will do that Icon thanks - Page 449 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jul, 2016 - 8:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
13th Jul, 2016 - 4:09am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 449

Healer says...

Out of Character: Try not to get injured today as I already used up my spell for the day. wink.gif We have potions but I have the feeling we will be needing those soon.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jul, 2016 - 11:42am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I have cure light wounds prepared for what that is worth, though I don't think it'll make much of a difference, besides stabilizing someone who is about to die. Even though we are not at the second bandit camp yet, I am going to react to Krusten's comments.

In Character: Hearing Krusten chastise him for being absent from the party, Albrecht tries to explain "I was with Zork searching the forward camp, but stayed behind to keep searching when he left. I didn't know there was any trouble." He is wringing his hands and has his head hung sullenly. He then tries to offer a parlay "I can heal you some, if you want."

Out of Character (2) I am also working off the assumption that this took place then Albrecht arrived back at camp (Which is now yesterday).

13th Jul, 2016 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Krusten observes the druid with some level of mistrust and says, "I seeā€¦ and what did you find there?" She stands with legs spread apart and her hands placed firmly on the sides of her waist.

"Thanks for the healing", she says to Faerydae.

13th Jul, 2016 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 449 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht looks dismayed as he reports that he couldn't find much more information, mostly just that it was a camp the bandits used at some point and that many people had been through there. He also confirmed Zork's report about a tower being off in the distance a ways. He think Tilantre and the ranger should be be able to find some more though.

13th Jul, 2016 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Seraphina, I think KNtoran may have overlooked your domain spell slot. You had best ask him.

In Character: Heeding Faerydae's words Avan replies "I think we should be putting off an attack anyway. Today we should focus on thoroughly searching the second camp and scouting the tower without being spotted."
I think they suspect we're out here and might send more men out. But that's exactly what we want. If they attack us out here, they lose their main defense."
Once we figure out a plan, those of us with spells should prepare the day after. We should attack in the morning or just before, under cover of darkness."

14th Jul, 2016 - 3:21am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Third says...

Out of Character: I'm going to scout around. They would of seen us already so we need to know if there is another way up there. We also need to know if its what we are after or if we should be moving on further north.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jul, 2016 - 10:03am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 449

Born Free says...

Krusten sends off her birdie, pulls out her bow jumps off the wagon and does some searching of the area while Zork is gone. If she finds nothing she returns to the wagon.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 9 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 12 (1 roll)

14th Jul, 2016 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 449

Healer says...

Out of Character: I will do that Icon thanks for the tip.

In Character: Faerydae meditates hoping to extend her powers and cure better than she has been doing.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.