Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 452 of 590

Out of Character: Sorry I was MIA, but the - Page 452 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jul, 2016 - 12:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
22nd Jul, 2016 - 2:17am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 452

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I looked at the maps, you guys understand them? We are at the second X I guess? What are we going to do now?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jul, 2016 - 5:37am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: 1.5 miles is a huge distance to travel without cover. However, the maximum range for a heavy crossbow is 1200 feet at a -20 penalty. So we can walk up in the open for some distance and they have the chance to prepare. Or we move forward under the cover of night and hope they don't have some way to sense us.

I think someone mentioned disguising ourselves. We can take the clothing off the bodies, pretend some of us are injured and get all the way up to the gate.

The last village we saw was more than 5 days away, so I'm not sure we will find other people. On either side of the fort we have mountains that we could scale, but that sounds risky if someone falls and we can't take the wagon.

If I may suggest Faerydae could prepare Sanctuary and consider casting some of the scrolls when we get close. Albrecht could prepare Longstrider on himself and his companion to close the distance quickly and Obscuring Mist to block line of sight. Perhaps borrow my smokestick and throw it in the top row of windows.
Everybody should also be holding potions to drink as soon as they get hit. Also we may need to build ladders.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 22nd Jul, 2016 - 5:42am

22nd Jul, 2016 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Out of Character: If they have such an elaborate entrance wouldn't it mean that they do expect travelers even if not so often? I was thinking to ambush some travelers who might know what the place is about and if not we could possibly go with the disguise plan.

22nd Jul, 2016 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 452 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I saw we go with Zork's plan first and then Icon's. Zork's is safer and we have nothing to lose for now. We can always take up Icon's plan once we're finished but we can't do it in reverse; Icon's then Zorks'.

23rd Jul, 2016 - 4:23am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Out of Character: I pretty much echo what Krusten said, its also what I was thinking we were going to do now anyway.

23rd Jul, 2016 - 10:41am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Third says...

Out of Character: OK, I'm not getting much from the others (Nosaj and Alchyrogue) as they haven't posted here in a long time so I will just post the ambush plan.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jul, 2016 - 9:46am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 452

Dark Druid says...

So, we should park on the trail and wait for sundown. We can move the wagon to wherever we want under the cover of darkness. Perhaps during the day we can look for a clearing it will fit into.

If the ambush falls through will 3 disguises be enough? Avan can go without and whoever is hidden in the cart doesn't need one. I recommend people who rely on weapons to be disguised.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 25th Jul, 2016 - 9:48am

25th Jul, 2016 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 452

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Sorry I was MIA, but the ambush plan sounds good. Avan and Albrecht can be working on the backup plan while we wait (Building a ladder and sewing clothes to fit properly). I think we could 'storm' the fort at night, just have to be prepared to cross the crevice, as I am sure the draw bridge is up most of the time.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.