Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 454 of 590

Out of Character: Every man for himself at - Page 454 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Aug, 2016 - 8:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
29th Jul, 2016 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 454

Born Free says...

In Character: Krusten replies to Avan, "Good that you can have some reason even though you're just a man."

She goes over to Faerydae, "We will camp here for one more night and on the next you should come with us, you can use your command spell to get whomever answers us to tell us what we want to know."

Sponsored Links:
29th Jul, 2016 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

In Character: Listening to Krusten's suggestion for Faerydae to be part of the disguise group so she can use her command spell sounds good but he says, "We only have 3 pieces of clothing, so who will be the three that go up there?"

29th Jul, 2016 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Healer says...

"I will take one, it will be a little big but I will make it fit. I like the idea of being a little more useful than merely healing."

30th Jul, 2016 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 454 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: So, waiting isn't getting us anywhere. Is it Krusten, Faerydae and Avan? Anyone acting as prisoner or do we even want to look like we have a prisoner? That might end up being a bad thing.

31st Jul, 2016 - 3:46am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Well I just turned Zork over to Avan temporarily for Icon to decide how he wants to go about the next plan.

31st Jul, 2016 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Dark Druid says...

Talking with Albrecht, they confer on a good plan. "Obscuring Mist is a must, in case of escape. You seem to like to go into melee, so we will keep your weapons close, but not on your person, so they won't be seen. Me? I'll make do with throwing fire around the place until I can scavenge a bow."

Talking with the party Avan goes through the details of the plan. "I think that if they send a man or a few to see what we're about, we try to convince him first, but prepared to strike if he doesn't believe us.
If the gate is still open we try to run in, otherwise retreat as fast as possible.

"We also have to figure out if they're bandits at this point, and keep an eye out for alternative routes of entry and other details."

"Inside, we keep trying to convince them until they check the wagon. Then we strike all at once and fight until the structure is clear."

"If they jail Albrecht and me, let them, but when the fighting starts, find us, use our animal friends. We won't be standing by though, we'll try to break out too."

"If something else happens, just go with the flow. Can anyone think of other scenarios?"

Out of Character: I hope I didn't rush ahead too fast.

Would Zork want my shield while I'm not using it? It should be better by 1 AC.

Don't forget your potions!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jul, 2016 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 454

The Third says...

Out of Character: I have a horse so I would not need to be walking. If anyone asks then the prisoners we caught would of had one that Zork took over, however if they do not like the green clothes we might be attacked before even getting there. Remember we're assuming the green cloth archers are part of this fort. It might be they are enemies too.

I do not want a shield, its not the common attire of an archer.

1st Aug, 2016 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 454

The Third says...

Out of Character: Every man for himself at this point. Those in the wagon my want to consider they will be aiming for it.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.