Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 455 of 590

Out of Character: I understood, I was just - Page 455 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Aug, 2016 - 3:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
3rd Aug, 2016 - 12:50am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 455

Healer says...

Out of Character: To bad I was too far away to use the command spell so might as well pray now because we will need it.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Aug, 2016 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Assuming we get out of this peacefully, we need to come up with another plan. Mine and Avan's didn't work. Any other suggestions or should we explore elsewhere?

3rd Aug, 2016 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: I was about to reply to Zork's first comment, saying those in the wagon can't react, since they're all NPC's. I didn't realise Faerydae changed into a disguise and remained inside the wagon.

Now perhaps using ladders during a night attack? Or go back into town and get some really powerful magic?

4th Aug, 2016 - 10:25am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 455 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: This is a side road that we took, we need to get back to the main road and follow it to see what it gives us. First we need to turn the wagon around as soon as possible.

4th Aug, 2016 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Giving up so soon? I may be wrong, but I don't think the town was offering other jobs at the moment.

We would benefit most by going back. We get XP, we can sell items and we can report on the bandits' (? Still not sure on this bit - guards can confirm) location and their equipment. Then get equipment and possibly extra men and return.

5th Aug, 2016 - 2:18am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

Out of Character: The map shows a main road from what I understand and we took an off route road that's smaller. Zork can correct me but I understand it as wanting to continue back on that road and not back to the town we came from.

We need to find someone who can tell us what that tower on the cliff is all about. Maybe Avan can go in his regular clothes and see if they welcome him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Aug, 2016 - 10:39am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 455

The Third says...

Out of Character: As Krusten explained it is what I mean, thanks. I am also interested to see if Avan wants to do that solo move without the hunter's uniform.

5th Aug, 2016 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 455

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: I understood, I was just respectfully disagreeing and giving a reason to go back. Shall we bring it to a vote?

Avan will balk at the idea of going back and, adding to that, all alone. He believes it is too risky to face these trigger happy men, but won't stop someone else from going.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.