Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 456 of 590

Out of Character: I had thought that I had - Page 456 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Aug, 2016 - 11:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
6th Aug, 2016 - 12:29am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 456

The Third says...

Out of Character: Go back and do what? The only thing I can think of is to go without trying to look like the green hunters. [Like] I said they may have seen them as enemies. For all we know they may be friendly. Maybe you can check.

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2016 - 10:14am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Sorry, in my previous post the first paragraph referred to going back to town, the second was Avan refusing to go back to the castle.

6th Aug, 2016 - 11:27am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Out of Character: Nosaj and Alchyrogue have not been attending to their characters for a long time. I think Nosaj did say he would be away but Alchyrogue has said nothing so as usual whatever we plan we need to remember our faithful number in this game: 4 in whatever we attempt to do next.

8th Aug, 2016 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 456 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I saw Alchyrogue put in his intro that he does not have internet and Nosaj said he might be away. It doesn't matter, you have Krusten, what else can you possibly need? *laugh*.

10th Aug, 2016 - 2:49am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Definitely glad to have you here Krusten, you save us a lot of work. Not to downplay what others have been doing as we're all a team. wink.gif.

10th Aug, 2016 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Sorry for my extended absence, as Krusten said, I was without internet (Though not expecting it) at a conference I attended. I am back now and will be better about posting. If I leave my home computer again, I will update on here so that the possibility is at least known by everyone. I hate to see that the 'attack' on the fort went sideways, but maybe these new intruders can provide some clues.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Aug, 2016 - 11:09am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 456

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Alchyrogue, when you plan to be away just go to your introduction and post your schedule so everyone knows what's happening before rather than after. Also, I don't see you on weekends so maybe you can say when you can actually play within that schedule. That's even better for the Dungeon Master too so he isn't delaying the game waiting for yours or any other missing player rolls. Thanks hon.

Now for the game, we are being attacked by multiple races. I am wondering if they came from the tower or a party that thinks we are bandits. Either way they attacked first but we can't stay here. If someone wants to try and capture someone alive that will be good.

15th Aug, 2016 - 11:34am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 456

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I had thought that I had mentioned my lack of availability on weekends earlier. Should I put it in my introduction as well? But I am generally not available on weekends, just Monday through Friday. I will do better about posting to my introduction thread if I have any planned trips or time away from my computer.

Now as for the game, it seems we have several enemies, and I am not sure if we can overcome them. I think the surrender order is a bit of a bluff, but that doesn't mean we can take them either. We need to all commit to either running or fighting, so we don't leave someone behind. Since we were bunked down for the night, I don't think we have much choice but to fight, as getting all the horses and everything together would be impossible, and leaving all our stuff behind would hurt a lot.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.