Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 460 of 590

Out of Character: Well that wild empathy roll - Page 460 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2016 - 2:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
30th Aug, 2016 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 460

Healer says...

Out of Character: I have two minds about it. We could use those that were killed as a warning to the people in the fortress but at the same time we need to replenish and better equip ourselves.

Sponsored Links:
31st Aug, 2016 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I agree with heading back and added that as an action once the camp is sorted. Does anyone think we might be attacked again tonight?

31st Aug, 2016 - 11:46am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character:Being badly injured and probably taking a few days to recover fully, I am all for traveling back to the city, replenishing (And selling all this useless stuff). I know it will cost us several days on game time to do all this, but as far as real time, it should be handled pretty quickly. I see no reason to have to take as long getting back to the city as it did to get here.

31st Aug, 2016 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 460 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character:Since KNtoran ruled that Albrecht is conscious enough to drink a potion, do I roll the healing effects or does Seraphina(Faerydae). Also does anyone know KNtoran's stance on interrupted nights rest. If we all go back to sleep and finish getting our 8 hours, does it count to replenish, or does it have to be 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep?

31st Aug, 2016 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Out of Character: I'd say you roll because you're the one drinking it. My giving you is no different to anyone else that would give you BUT you can ask the Dungeon Master in the questions thread if you want to be sure.

1st Sep, 2016 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The Third says...

Out of Character: I don't feel good about simply sleeping out in the same place that we just had this battle. Did we completely lose Nosaj?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Sep, 2016 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 460

Born Free says...

Out of Character: We do need to get rest soon but I also agree that we should not be hanging around for another attack. I haven't seen Nosaj in awhile so maybe yes.

2nd Sep, 2016 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 460

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Well that wild empathy roll completely flopped, but hopefully KNtoran won't hold it against us. At least the handle animal skill was successful and should aid Faerydae in keeping the animal calm while she administers healing. I haven't seen Nosaj around either, and a quick check of his intro thread doesn't reveal anything, though I guess you already knew that txtrpg. I also think we should move away to discourage another raid, but I have to imagine we greatly reduced their numbers if not incapacitated their fighting force.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.