Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 462 of 590

Out of Character: That is a lot of loot! - Page 462 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Sep, 2016 - 3:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
7th Sep, 2016 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 462

The Wild Whisper says...

ICon is correct I forgot that arrows come in packs of 10, so 183 would only be 9 gp. My bad, I was not paying close enough attention. So subtract 104.4 gp from the total (Or 104 gp and 4 sp).

Sponsored Links:
9th Sep, 2016 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

So are we all agreed to sell everything? How much gold do we each get to spend? I am waiting to make a post until I get more a consensus of what we were wanting to do.

11th Sep, 2016 - 11:05am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

It's been a good few days, but I would leave 1 more day for people to check my suggestion and claim things.

So, this fort being in disputed territory gives us a few options. We can hand it over to either country to earn their trust, or we could offer it up in a bidding war to earn good coin. Lastly, we could even try to claim it as our own, but Avan isn't one willing to settle just yet.

12th Sep, 2016 - 10:33am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 462 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: If you are talking about an audience with the Earl or whomever then I would go seek it out. My suggestion, no matter what we do is everyone and I mean everyone needs to buy healing potions and horses.

I am working on leveling up in the background.

13th Sep, 2016 - 11:41am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I am in the process of buying those things now and then some. I want to be really good for the next trip. Since we spotted a dragon can we assume we need something for that too, but what rather than just for fire resistance?

13th Sep, 2016 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: I was talking about those proficient taking the armor that we looted, but it looks like we're good to sell it all.

I wouldn't want to fight a dragon yet, best to just let it eat our horses as we run.

For the fort, I was thinking invisibility at first, but it won't last long enough to cover one and a half miles. Even Invisibility Sphere won't work.

Protection From Arrows and Longstrider last 1 hour/level. On the order of minutes we have Entropic Shield, Blur, Sanctuary, Mirror Image, Expeditionous Retreat.

But I'm thinking of magic to help us approach, when all we really have to do is go at night. I can even make the area we occupy extra dark so we're not spotted.

Should we be getting a ladder or two? Or rather Potions or Levitate or Fly?

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 13th Sep, 2016 - 1:50pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Sep, 2016 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 462

The Wild Whisper says...

So then each of our shares of the loot comes to: 2675gp + 60 sp + 32 cp/5=535gp+12sp+6cp each (With 2 cp left over, but I doubt anybody cares). There is Krusten, Zork, Avan, Albrecht, and Faerydae to split it correct? I haven't heard from anyone else that joined around the same time I did. Am I forgetting anyone?

Now to decide what to actually buy…

13th Sep, 2016 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 462

Healer says...

Out of Character: That is a lot of loot! Why are we still considering the fort, are there other options that we could choose before we try to take on a fortification by ourselves?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.