Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 463 of 590

Out of Character: I was also suggesting that - Page 463 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Sep, 2016 - 1:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
14th Sep, 2016 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 463

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Well, mention that in the leader topic Alchyrogue. I don't want to unintentionally steal your credit.

Seraphina, good point. I don't remember there being other quests available, but we can always find something else. My only justification is the fort's numbers are now lower than they were.

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2016 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Based on the prices the Dungeon Master just gave we all should get a horse so travel is much faster and lots of potions so we aren't trying to move from one area of combat to the next to heal someone.

16th Sep, 2016 - 11:58am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Out of Character: I was waiting for the site update to finish before posting. Alchyrogue, thanks for the coin calculation. We need to make sure everyone is fully equipped before we move to the next stage. Also did you check the hint of the Dungeon Master about the town being safe.

17th Sep, 2016 - 10:20am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 463 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

I think he's just trying to cover his bases, so none of us come back and say he said it was safe, when it actually wasn't.

So, we're all grabbing a potion of Fly to scale the crevasse + wall and black hooded cloaks to avoid being noticed at night on the way there?
(Unless your cloak of elvenkind can already blend its colour with the surroundings, which is… nobody - I thought we had a cloak or two, but it's just boots…)

Also, as you you said, healing potions with any leftover money…

Can anyone think of a better plan? Do you want to risk it with the ladder?

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 17th Sep, 2016 - 10:23am

17th Sep, 2016 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: We are still planning for that fort? How much is a potion of fly and what will happen to our horses? Those with boots of levitation can just get close to the cliff and levitate up not so?

17th Sep, 2016 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Good point! Sure Zork can get up. Is he going to throw down the boots to the rest of us? As a level 3 potion, fly should be 750, whereas levitate would be 300. I'm hoping Avan can find a better deal…

If you don't want to go to there fort, where else? I haven't heard any suggestions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Sep, 2016 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 463

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I believe someone, if not myself, recommended that we take the main road first and see what's up there first before taking the side road up to the fort.

Is Faerydae with us?

19th Sep, 2016 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 463

The Third says...

Out of Character: I was also suggesting that we keep on the main road. The road that led to the fort was a minor road that we chose to follow. I believe we can get answers about that fort by staying on the main road until we encounter someone. Then we can always double back.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.