Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 470 of 590

Out of Character: Good to have another maiden - Page 470 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Oct, 2016 - 8:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2016 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 470

Out of Character: I'll be taking a look through the previously posted material, but there's quite a bit to digest. Is there anything of immediate import I should know?

Sponsored Links:
19th Oct, 2016 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Only this post. You shouldn't need to read through everything since your character wouldn't know it anyway.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2016 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: I mainly meant in regards to local setting details/events that may have come out in the story so far. Background stuff he would already know or swiftly pick up but I personally don't.

If there isn't anything of particular note, that's fine, just wanted to ask.

19th Oct, 2016 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 470 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: We haven't done much in the town you are in we find them not helpful at all except to buy a few items.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2016 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Just a note here for all. With two new characters to help your band out I think you can head east after you get back to town and meet them. I have set the stage for the two new characters to meet. I need actions for champ, Albrecht to continue the combat.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2016 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: : Hello everyone. I am joining this game and will be playing Aliana. She is a rogue who is a good scout skilled at trap finding, lock picking etc. She is a short (5 feet tall) 16 year old. She is curvaceous and has pale blonde/ white hair and golden eyes. Aliana doesn't get taken seriously much of the time due to her age and height. In the past she would grow angry about it but she now uses it to her advantage. She is equipped with dual short swords and daggers.
She always smiles but if someone is able to see past the color of her eyes they might notice that her smile doesn't reach her eyes. She always tries to act like she is an innocent girl so people won't suspect her of anything. She is selfish and believes in taking what she wants. She is amoral and doesn't care what anyone thinks. (Neutral evil but she won't be the character that kills her party in their sleep) She just arrived in town looking to work another area and build her coins up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Oct, 2016 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 470

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Welcome to the band Kyrroeth. I will say to you the same I said to Daishain, now that you're here make sure you don't suddenly drop out. Hate being in the middle of something for someone to just start being silent.

20th Oct, 2016 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 470

The Third says...

Out of Character: Good to have another maiden with us and thank you for choosing a profession we don't have in the ranks, very wise! We will catch up with you soon enough.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.