Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 471 of 590

Albrecht responds to Zork "I wasn't - Page 471 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Oct, 2016 - 5:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2016 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 471

Out of Character: Metagaming a bit, but us two newbies mainly need to either find an excuse to head where we can intercept the party, or stall long enough for them to come to us. Only in character hints I've received are pointing in the wrong direction for the former (I have yet to hear about the main party at all for whatever reason), and it occurs to me that I don't know how long the latter will take. Might need to find something else to do in the meantime.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Oct, 2016 - 8:53pm

Sponsored Links:
20th Oct, 2016 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: We are at least 3 days out, so maybe really take your time getting supplies.

@KNtoran, I thought I had posted actions, but I will go double check now.

EDIT: This was my action after round 4, which seems to be the most recent, but my post probably got lost in all the new characters.

Reconcile Edited: Alchyrogue on 20th Oct, 2016 - 8:50pm

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2016 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : Thanks for the welcome everyone. No worries Krusten. That is one of my pet peeves is for people just to disappear like that. We had one in another game I'm playing in. I will not do that. You are stuck with me. *laugh*.

21st Oct, 2016 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 471 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Faerydae and Zork is out - help!

On another note, did anyone remember me buying healing potions, for some reason I don't have them on my sheet. *scratching head*.

21st Oct, 2016 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Sorry, I had to prioritise healing our healer. Makes sense, right? I reckon Albrecht's heal for 6 will be enough, considering the 10 should rouse Faerydae.

I think we'll have to backtrack through the topic. I have potions, but thought I also bought some scrolls, however don't have a record.

21st Oct, 2016 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Healer says...

Out of Character: Thanks for the healing. Maybe I should have taken the bow or just revert back to my role as pure healer rather than trying to enter combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Oct, 2016 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 471

The Third says...

Zork addresses Albrecht seriously, "What the hell were you trying to do back there, get me killed? Jeopardize this party?"

Out of Character: Seraphina, choosing to be just a healer is ok by me. You can also use your command spell.

21st Oct, 2016 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 471

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht responds to Zork "I wasn't trying to do anything. When I saw the spiders, my body just froze. Though it seems that it may have been a blessing in disguise. If I hadn't stayed back, then who would have healed you and Faerydae?" Albrecht is clearly ashamed of his cowardice, but is trying to find an excuse to make it okay. After a moment he adds "It won't happen in the future. I'll steel my nerves."

Out of Character: I forgot how many rounds we do in each post. I only meant for him to freeze for a round and then to get moving. My bad, won't happen again. Also, I think a healer/buffer/debuffer is fine for a cleric, you don't have to be 'in combat'.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.