Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 472 of 590

Out of Character: Icon, she was going to but - Page 472 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2016 - 4:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
22nd Oct, 2016 - 1:50am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 472

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Zork, I took 19 vials myself. I do not want healing to be an issue. I will be surprised if you did not. You check through the pages and see if you mentioned it to the Dungeon Master or were only talking about it.

On another note, we have two newbies to pickup so you should consider that in your southerly direction.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Oct, 2016 - 1:52am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Albrecht picked up several scrolls of curing, so healing shouldn't be an issue. We need to make sure everyone knows where the healing is though in case whoever has it gets knocked unconscious and the others have to retrieve it to save the party.

22nd Oct, 2016 - 1:55am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Funny you should say that because I believe it was Zork or maybe myself that said we should have our own potions to ensure we are not counting on someone else. That did not work well in the camp when we were ambushed by the half-orcs and half-elves.

22nd Oct, 2016 - 11:17am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 472 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Yeah, I agree we should each have our own, but Aves was looking around for bandages, so I assume not everyone has their own. It still would be good for each of our characters to know who has what. A potion doesn't do a lot of good to someone who is unconscious, and a scroll doesn't do a lot of good to a non-spellcaster.

22nd Oct, 2016 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Apparently I bought a scroll of 4 Cure Moderate Wounds which I didn't record. Would've been quite a waste.

For reference, the Command spell wouldn't have worked against the mindless vermin. I think Seraphina should use arrows, at least until we get access to better spells.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2016 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Out of Character: I have to say, I'm pretty nervous about this side quest I'm on. Lukas is going to be pretty powerful in his own right in a few levels, but he has to survive being a squishy little dude until then tongue.gif

In CharacterLukas is following Aliana's lead as to which direction to take, but he might suggest trying to determine which path is traveled more often, as it seems likely to be the one the goblinoids would focus on.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2016 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 472

Out of Character: : I'm very concerned as well. If we encounter any kind of serious opposition all I can say is run and hope for the best. I'm pretty squishy as well. We have a combined strength of 13. Combat powerhouses here. I really hope to find nothing at all until we stumble into the main group.

23rd Oct, 2016 - 4:54am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 472

The Third says...

Out of Character: Icon, she was going to but probably changed her mind after the warning from the Dungeon Master about its usage.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.