Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 474 of 590

"At a g-guess, they are erkunden for - Page 474 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Oct, 2016 - 1:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2016 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 474

Out of Character: : That is all we are doing. If we get into combat it is an accident. The world's loudest rogue was very fortunate to not be detected. How far away is the main party? We are about to head back to the town to warn the guards and collect some gold.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Oct, 2016 - 2:12pm

Sponsored Links:
27th Oct, 2016 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: We are probably a day or two, I'm not sure and can be slowed down if we get into any encounters. I suggest getting more info about the hobgoblins from the people in the town that way its just to leave when we get there.

28th Oct, 2016 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Out of Character: Still two nights away according to Dungeon Master so try not to get in trouble until then.

The fort, interesting they did not know about it, I guess it must be a new structure and they were the bandits terrorizing the travelers. We can also look at that place to return to after the hobgoblins.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2016 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 474 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: : I will do my best to stay out of trouble. After that last move silently attempt I might let Lukas scout. He couldn't do any worse *smile* We will be in the town waiting I suppose unless the Dungeon Master has something else for us to do.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2016 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Yes I could do worse. My guy's got a net -1 to Move Silently due to the Feeble Flaw tongue.gif Don't worry about it, the dice might have been a bit cruel, but we got out of there intact.

In any case, we'll see what the guards have for us and go from there. Assuming of course we don't get eaten by Grues on the way back.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Oct, 2016 - 5:48pm

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2016 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aliana holds up her hand to stop Lukas. She looks at him thoughtfully. Aliana speaks to him softly. ". There are two goblins up ahead. They are at the edge of the woods and have their backs to us. What do you think? Engage with an ambush or try to sneak by? I would rather sneak by but I'm afraid they will hear you and we would lose the element of surprise. Any other ideas?" Her golden eyes study him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Oct, 2016 - 11:37am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 474

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: They did not know about the fort, TxtRpg, because they took the other fork. They were going north, the way we just cam back from with the boulders and the mountains, not eastish, the way toward the fort.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2016 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 474

"At a g-guess, they are erkunden for the hobgoblin band. If so, we might benefit from capturing one of them. It could confirm our information to the guards, and give more besides. If you can be c-certain of slaying one before they react, I can endeavor to hinder the other's ability to fight or flee. If not, we can always swing around them wide enough that my clumsy feet are not an issue."

Out of Character: Lukas is proposing that Aliana assassinates one while he tries to hit the other with Entangling Ectoplasm, -4dex,-2attack, and halved movement speed for 5 rounds on a ranged touch attack.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.