Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 475 of 590

Out of Character: TxtRPG, I think the warwagon - Page 475 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Oct, 2016 - 1:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 475

Out of Character: welp,assuming it is just two and we don't abort looks like you kill the first gobbo, and I goop the second. But after that my attempts to knock him out via construct fail miserably. Hope he surrenders or you snag him before I waste all the PP.

Sponsored Links:
30th Oct, 2016 - 12:34am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Alchyrogue, if its just them then they might turn back too or they will be pulverized by those giants.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : I hope he just surrenders now after the death of his fellow goblin but probably not. I will try to knock him out and take him prisoner. At least the one should be out of the way. Finally rolled well for moving silently!

30th Oct, 2016 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 475 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Question for those that know what I am talking about. Do we take the war wagon and driver this time or leave it?

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Looks like we both forgot to add bonuses. Silk rope adds +2 circumstance on Use Rope checks, so Aliana's result there should be a 17.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 30th Oct, 2016 - 6:02pm

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: : Lukas, I hope you do well with your psionics. From the looks of things Aliani would have been better off throwing rocks. Those rolls. :(It seems like with her I either get rolls that are really high or really low. Nothing in the middle.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 30th Oct, 2016 - 8:16pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 475

Out of Character: : rolled a 23 on initiative, and unless goblins have a much higher touch AC than I think, it looks like his first strike will hit for 11 damage. We should be good. Well, at least until the hobgoblin band we avoided last night pops up out of the bushes looking for their scouts tongue.gif.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 30th Oct, 2016 - 8:25pm

31st Oct, 2016 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 475

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: TxtRPG, I think the warwagon would be good on this trip, as we should be on open road. We may not be as quick or 'sneaky' with it, but since we have more party members, we can take shifts staying with the wagon/scouting ahead, if need be.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.