Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 478 of 590

In Character: Zork in the most odd way decides - Page 478 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Nov, 2016 - 2:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2016 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 478

Out of Character: That's what I was saying, Lukas just told her exactly what they needed. But proceed as you wish.

Sponsored Links:
4th Nov, 2016 - 9:58am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Does anyone have a truth spell or skill of some sort? What is your plan with this goblin? Maybe if we can get to that we can move on.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2016 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Determine if it has info on the hobgoblins or anything else of interest. Obtain said info. Release or dispose of goblin.

That's pretty much the extent of the plan. Faerydae should have access to the Zone of Truth spell, but I'd be surprised if she prepped it this morning. Hopefully her sense motive skill is decent, as I think that would have been our only truth detecting ability.

5th Nov, 2016 - 11:05am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 478 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Is it just me or are we lagging on this goblin too much? I think those that found him need to be upfront with what they want from this so the Dungeon Master can move the story forward. Also available skills and feats 3.5: Dungeons & Dragons Skills and Dungeons & Dragons Feats in case anyone needs it.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2016 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: We've been about as up front as we can both in and out of character. Heck one of our characters is mad at the other for not holding back. If it helps, it looks like this mess is wrapping up. Dungeon Master is likely to confirm Faerydae can't discern any lies, (Whether because it is telling the truth or because she rolled too low to tell.) At that point Lukas will be disgusted at the time wasted, and inclined to just let the goblin go and move on. Though he wouldn't stick his neck out to save it beyond giving it a clean death.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Nov, 2016 - 12:52pm

5th Nov, 2016 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Third says...

Out of Character: Anyone of us can sense motive even if at a negative or '0", not so? I think taking him prisoner will be useful for later even if as bait.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2016 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 478

Aliana smiles coldly with her golden eyes glittering. " It doesn't matter to me. I just think we are making the world a better place by killing him. Let him go in combat? So he can join with enemies to add to their strength? I believe in taking all the advantages I can, not help the enemy. You can do as you wish. He is of no use to my partner and I. I will have nothing to do with that animal. "

5th Nov, 2016 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 478

The Third says...

In Character: Zork in the most odd way decides this is a good point for an introduction. He says, "By the way, I am Zork… a killer of goblins."

Out of Character: What are our next actions then, are we heading east? Do you all have horses, healing potions, etc?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.