Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 482 of 590

Out of Character: Bit of a mixed impression - Page 482 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Nov, 2016 - 6:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
11th Nov, 2016 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 482

Dark Druid says...

"Oh, right," Avan says bashfully. "But what other options do we have? This fog might not let up. And surely you don't fear getting up close, just because you've grown comfortable with your magic bow."

"On the other hand you are right. Maybe they do not have archers. If I remember my gobinoids correctly, hobgoblins and bugbears are stronger than goblins."

"The only way to know for sure is to scout ahead. With these boots I am very quiet so I can go. Anyone with me?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2016 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Aliana looks around in the thick fog. She listens as the group discusses what to do. Hearing Avan she responds. " I'll scout with you Avan. We can't make an intelligent decision without more information. Besides, I believe that it is always better to be the ambusher than the ambushed. ". Aliana grins at Avan. " In the event we conduct hit and run strikes after this I'm most willing to participate. My mule is not trained for war and I'm only an adequate rider however. I would do better on the ground but I will go with what ever the party decides.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th Nov, 2016 - 7:36pm

11th Nov, 2016 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

"If we use the fog then our attack needs to be different with stealth. We should lay low to the ground and come up when we see something but the point is we do not know where we are going or what we are looking for. We also have horses and they will give us away. We can wait here and you scout first if you wish."

17th Nov, 2016 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 482 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Wow we got through that relatively unscathed. Now what should we do about the horn and reinforcements? Do we press our surprise and catch them before they organize, or do we retreat and attack again later, when they've had the chance to organize and know we are out here?

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2016 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: No kidding, no HP loss and minimal resource expense, it went quite well. I highly doubt we can get to the horn before they get the important rallying bits out of the way. I would suggest either retreating entirely and returning later (Preferably after we're done stumbling around in the fog), or shifting position enough to hit their flank when they come for where they think we are.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Nov, 2016 - 6:55pm

17th Nov, 2016 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Third says...

Out of Character: Sorry, I should have checked here first but I put up an action if you want to join in. By the way, battles like that go fast because of Krusten so nothing to wonder about. *laugh* Retreat isn't an option for me we barely broke a sweat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Nov, 2016 - 11:36am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 482

Born Free says...

In Character: "That's how it is done." Says Krusten rather pridefully as she recovers her arrows and starts dragging bodies.

Out of Character: Thanks for the respect, now pay up your gold for services rendered *laugh*.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2016 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 482

Out of Character: Bit of a mixed impression there. I flail about with rays and bolts, missing everything badly until some poor sod gets hit in the eye socket seemingly by pure luck. rolleyes.gif.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Nov, 2016 - 6:03pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.