Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 489 of 590

In Character: "Maybe someone can try - Page 489 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2016 - 2:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
20th Dec, 2016 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 489

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I'm fine with it, but we will have a barricade behind us, which means if we have to make a quick retreat, it will difficult to get by. So long as it is not guarded, we should be able to dodge around it and maybe jump over it.

Sponsored Links:
20th Dec, 2016 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Zork notices Albrecht's looking at the barricade and says, "If we would break it they would rebuild it. If we would burn it then everyone will know where we are.... "

To Aliana he says with humor, "See if Krusten will lend hers to you."

20th Dec, 2016 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht responds to Aliana, "I cannot reveal much of the secrets of druids, but I was able to cast some spells that helped. Some wizards have been able to reverse magiceer our spells and figure out how to cast them, but we remain the true practitioners. As for our trips, I haven't been with this group too long. This is only my 3rd time out with them, but so far almost everything has been an adventure. There are few dull moments, so I hope you are ready for more excitement. This group seems to be able to handle its own pretty well, but this was one of the largest forces we have had to fight. What about you, do you have much experience with fights?"

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2016 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Page 489 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Listening to Albrecht she nods. " I understand that you can't speak about your Druidic magic. I never had the knack for magic. I'm a jealous of people that do. ". She laughs. " In answer to your other question, no I don't have much experience in fights like that. I felt pretty useless waving my swords around. Hopefully I can find a bow soon and contribute more to the group. "

21st Dec, 2016 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht answer "I wouldn't worry too much, even if you you only distract an enemy so it doesn't gang up and attack someone else, that is good enough. I think our group is strong enough to protect all its members. You will find your niche, as everyone has something they are good at."

Out of Character: @Daishain, I don't think KNtoran does XP until we rest in town and can reflect on our experiences.

21st Dec, 2016 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Third says...

In Character: Zork says, "So how do you want to handle this. Direct assault on the south? Set up an ambush by waiting for them to return to the shelter or pretend to be a lone traveler while you all wait in the forests?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2016 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 489

Out of Character: Just in case Avan does need help identifying, and asks around where Lukas can hear…

22nd Dec, 2016 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 489

Healer says...

In Character: "Maybe someone can try to find out what we are up against before we make the decision?"

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.