Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 50 of 590

Oliron stays down in cover, becoming perfectly - Page 50 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Dec, 2009 - 9:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
30th Dec, 2009 - 3:30am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 50

Born Free says...

* The call makes Krusten uneasy, she looks all around her in wait *

Rather off topic, but...
Oh wow! Are you doing okay jpatt? Sorry that happened to you. Don't worry about not being here I think we have some younger minds that don't know any patience. Plus I like picking on them anyway. You just get better.

Sponsored Links:
30th Dec, 2009 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron moves back into the brush leading the donkey. Oliron pulls his blade from scabbard, and shield from back.

(D12) = 4 - (D6) = 3

30th Dec, 2009 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lionel moves back to the group, frustrated, and readies his bow.

30th Dec, 2009 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 50 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"I do not think we need to make plans to tick many (20to30) at once. Though if a small group of 10 to 15 it would be a good plan. I think we will find many small raiding parties not one large clan."

Hopes many can keep focus as they move slowly forward.

30th Dec, 2009 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Pundit nods to affirm the word "focus" he notices how many are being distracted by their own pursuits and not the benefit of the party or the possible danger.

31st Dec, 2009 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Beast's heart starts to get excited with a battle about to take place but since he has no bow he stays back for awhile but as soon as he gets chance he throws his throwing axe and then charges with his great axe.

SA: Throwing axe when orcs are close enough, then will charge.

Roll: two rolls, this includes my +4; 18 and 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Dec, 2009 - 8:43am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 50

SITUATION: 3 orcs with bows, about 100 yards away, approaching, apparently only having heard noises but not noticed the group yet.

Namdar holds up his hand for the party to hold their place out of sight, narrows his eyes at the distant orcs, then nods to Jenrek and Skedvick.

"Have everybody focus on the one in the middle and the one to the left, I gave my bow to Lionel, so I'm going to take out this closest one on the right with my blade. We should each be able to cause enough distraction for the other to strike well. I suggest everyone else either gets ready with missile weapons or spells, as there are three of them this time... And Jenrek - stay in one piece. Good luck!"

The half-orc creeps deliberately a bit further into the trees and makes his way up to the orcs, under the cover of the foliage and darkness, planning to launch a sneak attack on the closest one as he passes by. Jenrek braces himself against a nearby tree, draws and nocks an arrow, as Krusten did, taking time to aim well, and looses an arrow on the far left orc as he appears.

31st Dec, 2009 - 9:49am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 50

Oliron stays down in cover, becoming perfectly still.

Hide roll (d12) = 6

He whispers to Jonas to be silent and hidden.

Handle Animal roll (d20) = 10

Oliron watches the orcs moving closer towards thier deaths. Waits for the arrows to fly towards thier targets. Then charges the orc in the middle.

To Hit roll (if needed, D20) 18 + 4 = 22

Damage roll (if needed, d10) 2 + 3 = 5

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 31st Dec, 2009 - 9:51am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.