Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 51 of 590

Looking at Lionel with a face of amazement - Page 51 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2009 - 7:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
31st Dec, 2009 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 51

ooc: I rolled a 16+3 for dexterity, so Lionel got a roll of 19 for shooting his bow, with the first arrow, and 17+3+ 20 for the second.
Lionel stands close to Krusten, he aims his bow, says softly 'this is for you Mari", and lets loose his shot, and then his second one a few moments later, both shots he carefully aimed, and much to his surprise they actually flow very smoothly toward the center orc.
Lionel silently thanks the Gods for his luck, and a tranquil smile passes over his face, for some reason he is surprisingly calm, even with the potential danger looming in front of him. He says calmly, a frighting smile on his face, "I will make sure this orcs feel my pain".

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2009 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Beast thinks to himself how much a bow means in situations like this. He tells himself that he must be sure to buy one the next time he's at town.

Rather off topic, but...
have a happy new year everyone!

1st Jan, 2009 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Pundit has little to do against the bows of the orcs so he just stays hidden until they reach close enough to give them something to think about.

SA: Staying out of the way for now.

1st Jan, 2009 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 51 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Sliding to the left he takes bow and shoots for the one in the middle then the one on the left. He hope to provide some distraction for the attack on the right. When close enough he will use his long sword.

rolls
Hide 1d12 (12)

Attack d20 (13) (19) (6) (20) (22) (7)(Includes attack bonus)

Damage rolls 1d6 (5) (8) (6) (8) (5) (6)

Rather off topic, but...
Happy New Years to All!

1st Jan, 2009 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Krusten readies her bow. She hopes to cause some more damage this time to the orcs. *

Rolls: 22 and 17 (that's with my +2)
Damage: 4 and 6

Rather off topic, but...
Happy new year guys!

2nd Jan, 2009 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

I have posted our party turn order for the GM. I'm not sure who is precisely in what marching order, so I'm going with this:

Namdar, Jenrek then Skedvick at point, with Namdar going into the trees.
Beast then Oliron at "front" of rest of group
Pundit then Lionel then Krusten remaining

1. Namdar
The half-orc creeps deliberately a bit further into the trees and makes his way up to the orcs, under the cover of the foliage and darkness, planning to launch a sneak attack on the closest one (the one on the right) as he passes by.
Sneak: 10 if on a D12 or 6 if on a D20
Hit Roll: 12 /1D20
Damage: 2+2(DB)+4(+1D6 for Sneak Attack) = 8

2. Jenrek
Jenrek braces himself against a nearby tree, draws and nocks an arrow, as Krusten did, taking time to aim well, and looses an arrow on the far left orc as he appears.
Hit Rolls: 20, 16 (includes his +2 Dex mods)
Damage: 6, 2

3. Skedvick
Sliding to the left he takes bow and shoots for the one in the middle then the one on the left. He hope to provide some distraction for the attack on the right. When close enough he will use his long sword.
rolls
Hide 1d12 (12)
Attack d20 (13) (19) (6) (20) (22) (7)(Includes attack bonus)
Damage rolls 1d6 (5) (8) (6) (8) (5) (6)

4. Beast
Beast's heart starts to get excited with a battle about to take place but since he has no bow he stays back for awhile but as soon as he gets chance he throws his throwing axe and then charges with his great axe.
SA: Throwing axe when orcs are close enough, then will charge.
Roll: two rolls, this includes my +4; 18 and 9
Damage: Hand Ax: 5/1D6, Great Ax: 12/1D12 (I rolled the damage)
(I think Hand Axes get a Strength bonus to damage too)

5. Oliron
stays down in cover, becoming perfectly still.
Hide roll (d12) = 6
He whispers to Jonas to be silent and hidden.
Handle Animal roll (d20) = 10
Oliron watches the orcs moving closer towards thier deaths. Waits for the arrows to fly towards thier targets. Then charges the orc in the middle.
To Hit roll (if needed, D20) 18 + 4 = 22 (Melee)
Damage roll (if needed, d10) 2 + 3 = 5

6. Pundit
Pundit has little to do against the bows of the orcs so he just stays hidden until they reach close enough to give them something to think about.

7. Lionel
I rolled a 16+3 for dexterity, so Lionel got a roll of 19 for shooting his bow, with the first arrow, and 17+3 = 20 for the second.
Damage: 4 and 6 (I rolled the damage)

8. Krusten
* Krusten readies her bow. She hopes to cause some more damage this time to the orcs. *
Rolls: 22 and 17 (that's with my +2)
Damage: 4 and 6

Reconcile Edited: jpatt on 2nd Jan, 2009 - 11:27am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jan, 2009 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 51

"Oh, Hello there, sir goblins! I didn't see you there. I forgot just how cowardly and ugly your race is, but I'm not suprised knowing your mothers." Lionel says loudly to the orcs with a dark smile, making sure to be in protective range of the fighters.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Jan, 2009 - 7:12pm

2nd Jan, 2009 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 51

Looking at Lionel with a face of amazement after his words the cleric moves himself far from him further to the back to avoid any extra arrows that might come.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.