Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 52 of 590

Lionel shacks his head, as if to say 'that - Page 52 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Jan, 2010 - 8:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
2nd Jan, 2009 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 52

Lionel, seeing some of the groups" reactions, makes sure to be in the protection of the nearby trees. "I can't believe how bad orcs aim, any worse they"d hit each other", Lionel continues, laughing.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jan, 2009 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

international QUOTE
Namdar springs from the trees with weapon in hand to see three lifeless orcs. Oliron is there standing looking around for another foe to attack.

What do you wish to do now?

Yelling "Hell yeah!" and slapping each other high-fives springs to mind.

But seriously...

Namdar looks at the corpses, satisfied but somewhat disappointed. "I suppose this means we should start getting all this off the road before we loot them and take their heads. But most excellent work everyone! We must not, however, let this get us any more inflated with our own capabilities than we were previously doubting them, after our run in with the first two enemies. We need to probably move up a bit and into the cover of the trees to deal with these bodies, and then probably need to begin thinking more seriously about finding somewhere to make camp.

3rd Jan, 2009 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oliron stops running as he sees the last one fall. Walking up to his now dead target the muscular fighter frowns grimly. He checks the body of the middle orc to make sure its completely dead. Rolling the dirty orc over, checking its vitals. He then calls Jonas, whistling (Handle Animal 21), Jonas meanders up to Oliron. He then removes Jonas's pack and slings an orc onto her back. Sheathing his sword, returning his shield, he picks up his donkeys rope.

Oliron looks around at the party as they regroup. "Very nicely done." Oliron says simply. I hope all our battles could be so decisive. Were do we stash them Namdar?

Oliron looks uncomfortable, "I think we should loose thier heads were we stash them." Less blood on the trail to be found.

Oliron shrugs. "Just a thought."

3rd Jan, 2009 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 52 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Krusten grins at the ill fate of the orcs, she wonders how many of her arrows made the difference *

Sa: Making sure to get back arrows.

* She looks around at the group and says professionally *

Off with their heads then, who will do the honor?

Rather off topic, but...
Opss, where do we have the other orc heads?

4th Jan, 2010 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Beast is again disappointed about not contributing to thr battle and without thinking says "I will be at the front next time".

SA: Make sure I'm at the front next time so I can like hit something.

4th Jan, 2010 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Lionel joins the group, but doesn't say anything; he listens to the groups talk. It seems like he's struggling to become calm, a look of terror is on his face for a few moments before finally his eyes slowly clear, his smile becomes carefree once again if strand, and he looks up. Lionel says with a nervous laugh, "Well, I guess my insults didn't make a difference in this battle", Lionel falls silent once again, it is clear to all that he is troubled, he goes and picks up his arrows, cleaning them as best he can.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jan, 2010 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 52

Pundit nods at Lionel with a hint of "I told you so" in his grin.

What are we going to do now? We are lucky to have spotted them.

4th Jan, 2010 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 52

Lionel shacks his head, as if to say 'that not the reason way", the worry clear on his face, "It wasn't the orcs I felt fear toward but"¦ it was a fear of the thoughts I had"¦ during the battle, thoughts that caused a horrible coldness to pass over me." The group sees a shiver pass over Lionel, as if he had some kind of chill.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.