Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 54 of 590

Pundit noticing how Beast is getting uneasy - Page 54 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jan, 2010 - 9:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
5th Jan, 2010 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 54

Oliron watches Lionel call Pundit. Oliron hopes Pundit can talk some calm into Lionel. Oliron wonders how far Lionel's strain will carry. Wonders if his will, will win.

He wraps his donkey's rope around a dead branch that could be snapped off by Jonas if needed (Handle Animal = 4). Sets up his bed near her, at the center of camp.

Oliron speaks to the party, chewing on some dried meat. "I don't think a fire is needed all." If we light one, we set up a beacon to the orcs as were to find us. Furthermore we have rations enough and have nothing to cook. Lets not boast of our location to the orcs, as we are getting further in thier territory by now. He offers rations to the rest of the party.

Oliron seems overly calm considering the night may hold an unseen threat. He sits by Jonas, checking his weapons. Whispering to her time to time. He checks her rope again (Handle Animal 18). Seeing it has slid down to the thicker part of the branch he reties it a little tighter.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2010 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel sighs, wondering how to start, but feels it would be best to be as honest as he can at this time. "I have many things I have left unsaid, many problems I hope I would never need to reveal. That night so long ago, has left more scars and trauma then I have let on, my mentor has helped with much of it, but there were some things we couldn't agree on when it came to my trauma.
One part of this trauma is that I have at times night terrors when I sleep, I guess one good thing that has come from this is that no matter what I face I can stay calm, no matter how scary or horrible the threat, I can be completely unfazed by the threat. I think it is in part to my upbringing and my father's example, but mostly it's because I have to relive my greatest terrors each night, so few things I face when awake can compare to what I see when I sleep, reliving everything I saw that night when I lost everything.
But sometime these terrors affect me when I am awake, and I may partly or fully blackout, not being in full control of my thoughts and actions, this shows itself as a change coming over me, you show my eyes darken, and the cruel smile, dark thoughts clouded my mind,and that was a lighter case. In stronger cases, though rarer, my personality seems to change completely, of which seems to take on a crueler and more sadistic bent. You see my terror was not from the orcs, but because I had started to black out and be affected by my trauma. You see, my greatest fear is myself.
I had hoped that I would never have to tell anyone in the group of these problems. I had hoped I had overcome these problems, I guess it just shows how long it been sense I have been in battle, also there is more to this but for now this is all I can say."Lionel finishes, "If you have any ideas to help me with my night terrors I would most appreciate it, also because I have seen today I can't do it on my own, if I start to black out, can you either try to bring me back, or take me out of battle until I can learn to better control my trauma.?" Lionel askes Pundit, hoping he can help.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Jan, 2010 - 11:40pm

6th Jan, 2010 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Looking over at those with the deer the Beast uses initiative and goes over there saying simply...

"Mmmmm... Deer meat, my favorite."

He puts himself in a position like saying give me some already.

Rather off topic, but...
This party is getting bigger but I hope the newcomes are like regular and all. Jpatt you need to whip them into action. laugh.gif

6th Jan, 2010 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 54 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Looking at Lionel.

"You need Heironeous in your life. He will help you stand against the darkness and give you the kind of peace you need."

Rather off topic, but...
If the new guys take too long to respond just leave them there with their deer meat. rolleyes.gif

6th Jan, 2010 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"I am willing to seek the services of Heironeous, but my patron god will continue to be Boccob", Lionel answers Pundit about his offer. "My father's patron god was, Heironeous, he was the defender of his people, a honorable and brave favored soul", Lionel says, going deep in thought.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Jan, 2010 - 9:07pm

6th Jan, 2010 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Pundit nods at Lionel.

He then goes over to the people with the deer.

"Are you sharing or did you make an oath to never speak with strangers?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jan, 2010 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 54

Beast hates being ignored. He remembers when he was young and others used to make like lots of fun about his looks and intelligence, they still do. He snarls a bit to see if it wakes them up.

6th Jan, 2010 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 54

Pundit noticing how Beast is getting uneasy places his hand on his shoulder while telling him to be easy.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.