Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 54 of 590

"I for one would be honored to share - Page 54 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jan, 2010 - 12:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
6th Jan, 2010 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 54

Beast hates being ignored. He remembers when he was young and others used to make like lots of fun about his looks and intelligence, they still do. He snarls a bit to see if it wakes them up.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2010 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Pundit noticing how Beast is getting uneasy places his hand on his shoulder while telling him to be easy.

6th Jan, 2010 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lionel ruffles through his pack and takes out a necklace, the necklace consists of a simple cord, and a small silver holy symbol intricately carved. Lionel goes to Pundit, he shows him the necklace and says, "This necklace belonged to my father, it's all I have left from him, it is both the symbol of our kingdom, and one of the symbols that represent Heironeous, maybe we can find a way to use this to help me with my trauma, like blessing the necklace to to protect me, and help me better work will my trauma."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Jan, 2010 - 9:48pm

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2010 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Page 54 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Foxthorn moves through the forest and towards the group. He stands next to Beast and says to the group, "I will take second watch after you Skedvick. This in some way may allow you some rest Beast."

Foxthorn was feeling sorry for Beast and had seen much of what he was feeling amongst his half-elf brothers as they too were ignored by his 'pure-blood' Uncles.

6th Jan, 2010 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Beast calms himself down and then points to the deer meat that he has not been offered yet. He looks over at Foxthorn with a look of like what are you waiting for? Beast almost feels tempted to just grab it and run but his wisdom gets him together.

6th Jan, 2010 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Lionel notices the commotion by the fire, and says to the stranger, "What Beast is trying to ask is can he have some of you deer meat, my name Lionel by the way", with one of his best smiles.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2010 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 54

"It is odd the number of lone souls haunting these orc-filled woods," says Namdar to the two strangers, approaching their fire, face obscured by his turban. he introduces himself and his group to the two and (I presume) introductions are made by them also.

"If you would be so gracious, perhaps we could share your camping spot, as it appears you have found a fine one, considering the area and the danger, and we are beginning to tire. We will share what we have also, though I fear it is mostly dried rations, though I think we may be able to spare a few coins for your troubles."

The half-orc looks at the two. "In fact," he says, scratching his chin through the cotton material, "perhaps we should join together, for safety in numbers, and mutual protection and progress in this area."

Namdar explains the group's intent and relaxes on a nearby overgrown stump, drinking water from his flask.

7th Jan, 2010 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 54

"I for one would be honored to share camp with such fine warriors and those who are learning the way of their Gods. I do believe a dark camp might be wise and easier to protect."

Ponders asking the lighter of group if they mind Beast having any meat that might be left over.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.