Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 56 of 590

Pundit places a hand on Lionel's shoulder, - Page 56 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Jan, 2010 - 4:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
7th Jan, 2010 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 56

"Too much talk!"

Beast grabs some of the beer meat with his hand and stuffs it in his mouth. He feels good as it goes down to his tummy. He smiles and is happy then...

"More!"

Sponsored Links:
8th Jan, 2010 - 12:06am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Krusten looks at the half orc swallowing the deer meat and she makes a squeamish face but then turns hoping no one sees her. *

8th Jan, 2010 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Laughing heartily at Krusten's reaction to seeing one really enjoying the meat he takes his blade and carves a moderate amount and takes it to Beast. "My friend I suggest slowing a bit and letting this bit be tasted by ye tongue. Besides I think the others may need to eat as well."

Patting beast on the shoulder he knows one this large will be walking on his stomach and vows to send his share of fresh meat for beast as he has no deep need for it.

8th Jan, 2010 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Page 56 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Pundit seeing all these new people wonders about commitment. He tries to rally everyone around the question of being able to be together as a team and not merely everyone's own interest. He does this mixed in with his religious beliefs using quotes from passed high clerics.

8th Jan, 2010 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel now turns back to Pundit, "I am willing to give my time and service to the group as long as we are together", Lionel gives his answer, "now back to what I was asking before", holding up the necklace.
ooc: Rpgpundit, please read my post that's after you last post here Source 6

8th Jan, 2010 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

With surprise Pundit takes the holy item from Lionel and looks at it with adoration. Then he becomes curious and asks,

"Why didn't you follow your father's footsteps?"

ooc: Sorry thanks for the reminder.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jan, 2010 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 56

"It was a feeling I guess, I have always felt a strong connection with Boccob, though he is called The Uncaring by some. I have always believed that is was because of Boccob that I have may gift of magic, even so Heironeous has never been far away from my thoughts. He was the royal family's patron deity, yet I have always wondered where he was when everything was destroyed", Lionel answers with a sigh.

8th Jan, 2010 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 56

Pundit places a hand on Lionel's shoulder,

"Sometimes our destiny is different that we might think its going to turn out to be."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.