Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 57 of 590

"Could you by chance tell me if your - Page 57 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Jan, 2010 - 11:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
8th Jan, 2010 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 57

The party camps with the two strangers and everyone gets to know each other, sharing the food as best everyone can. Since there is already a fire with food roasting on it, the question of the wisdom of having a fire in the camp is moot, as if it were going to be seen, it already has been.

Watching some of the others voraciously tear into the meal, he chews thoughtfully on a bit of food. Though he has a potentially large apettite due to his size and race, he learned to squelch that drive some, early in his life as a child of the street, as his body had no choice - either make do with little or pass the day in misery, starving, when he was again unable to steal or salvage tidbits at the bazaar.

Namdar looks on, cautiously optimistic at everyone getting along so far. He turns to the possessions found on the bodies. "Ah, another shortbow..." he casts a longing glance at his bow he gave to Lionel, but shakes his head. "It is a good bow, he would need a better one than I. I will make do with one of these for now." He looks at the remaining weapons. "There are three long swords, and two shortbows that appear to be of adequate shape, for anyone that needs either." he calls to the others, indicating the weapons vaguely. "Whatever is left we should probably bury here in case things go very well...or poorly... And have cause to return along this path."

The half-orc leader watches Oliron take 4 arrows to even out his quiver of 20 and shrugs, looking at the remaining 56, takes 16 for himself, and calls to the others again. "There are 40 arrows left from the brutes' gear, divide them as the rest of you will."

The son of Kourosh opens his bedroll and reclines on it and some fortunately placed rocks and reclines, and sighs, his muscles releasing tension as his eyes close. He thinks about the departed ranger, Jenrek, hoping the best for the young adventurer, especially in this wood. He briefly wonders about the others' curious lack of mentioning the ranger's absence, but then again, he himself had also said nothing, the happening perhaps best going unspoken of to avoid undue worry or disheartening - the "dragon in the room" as some would say.

"Someone decide on setting the watches..." Namdar says, at first firmly for the others to hear, then trailing off as he already begins to fade into darkness.

Reconcile Edited: jpatt on 8th Jan, 2010 - 6:29am

Sponsored Links:
8th Jan, 2010 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel feels it is time for him to get some rest, "Pundit, I feel tomorrow we should discuss more on a blessing being place on my father's necklace, but in any case I going to bed." Lionel sees the pile of items and decides to take 10 arrows, he sees an extra short bow, and decides he should put Namdar's by his pack. "Good night everyone, let's hope to get a restful sleep", he turns in, and quickly drifts off to sleep.

9th Jan, 2010 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"As you wish Lionel."

Pundit then walks over to Namdar,

"We should set up camp quickly and either await more battle or awake early for something more exciting."

Rather off topic, but...
When we get some more heads we should go check out a more specific place rather than just go wherever in the forest.

9th Jan, 2010 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 57 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel wakes up with a smile on his face, he's glad nothing happened last night, night terrors or otherwise. Lionel prepares the day with prayer both to Boccob and to Heironeous. He asks for strength to face the days to come, and that he may come to understanding each member of his group. He sit with the group yet does not take out any food to eat. He starts to hum a tune that he hasn't thought about in a long time, a sad smile on his face.

9th Jan, 2010 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron wakes from his deep sleep at first light. He stretches flexing, yawning loudly, shambles over to Jonas and unties her rope from the dead branch. Eating a quick breakfast of more dried rations and stale water and donning his gear. Oliron speaks with his donkey quietly. Jonas stares ahead blankly as Oliron carries on a conversation with her.

"Yes well, that is a good question." I suppose it depends on the farmer firstly.

After a few seconds Oliron stops eating the dried meat and looks at it curiously, then back at Jonas. "Thats what cows are for Jonas."

"Yes, that is my opinion." Oliron stands up briskly looking upset at Jonas, taking a big bite from his jerky. A few seconds pass, Oliron chews angrily.

"Now you are just being crazy!" Oliron speaks harshly to Jonas, and walks off to the opposite end of camp muttering to himself briefly.

Oliron's quiver, not strapped on completely yet, swings to brush him in the face. Oliron pushes it back into place quickly, struggling with its strap, flustered.

Jonas continues to stare ahead chewing contently as if nothing has happened. Oliron completes his equipment check alone then walks back to Jonas quietly taking her rope in hand. Jonas looks up at Oliron briefly then looks about on the ground for some grass to graze on. Oliron waits for the group to set out petting his donkey passingly.

9th Jan, 2010 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Lionel looks up hearing the commotion still humming that tune, and sees Oliron having a discussion with Jonas the donkey, a look of interest comes of Lionel's face. Wait did he just called the donkey crazy? Hmm, Lionel is surprised at the warrior's connection with the beast, that he is able to converse so freely, but... "My friend, I did not know you are so close to Jonas that can you speak so freely with it, by chance could you tell me what she said?"

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 9th Jan, 2010 - 10:58pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jan, 2010 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 57

Oliron looks at Lionel apologetically. "Well, I ..." Oliron looks down to his donkey.

"It is a long story, complicated, ..." Oliron seems uncomfortable.

"We were talking about my taste for cow meat, she says some of her friends are cows." Oliron goes silent then shrugs.

"I'm sorry for the outburst, sometimes we don't see eye to eye."

9th Jan, 2010 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 57

"Could you by chance tell me if your ability to speak with Jonas is of the mundane origin, a connection with nature, or of a magical type?" Lionel asks simply.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.