Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 57 of 590

"Is it because of my question?" - Page 57 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Jan, 2010 - 11:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
9th Jan, 2010 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 57

"As you wish Lionel."

Pundit then walks over to Namdar,

"We should set up camp quickly and either await more battle or awake early for something more exciting."

Rather off topic, but...
When we get some more heads we should go check out a more specific place rather than just go wherever in the forest.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jan, 2010 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel wakes up with a smile on his face, he's glad nothing happened last night, night terrors or otherwise. Lionel prepares the day with prayer both to Boccob and to Heironeous. He asks for strength to face the days to come, and that he may come to understanding each member of his group. He sit with the group yet does not take out any food to eat. He starts to hum a tune that he hasn't thought about in a long time, a sad smile on his face.

9th Jan, 2010 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oliron wakes from his deep sleep at first light. He stretches flexing, yawning loudly, shambles over to Jonas and unties her rope from the dead branch. Eating a quick breakfast of more dried rations and stale water and donning his gear. Oliron speaks with his donkey quietly. Jonas stares ahead blankly as Oliron carries on a conversation with her.

"Yes well, that is a good question." I suppose it depends on the farmer firstly.

After a few seconds Oliron stops eating the dried meat and looks at it curiously, then back at Jonas. "Thats what cows are for Jonas."

"Yes, that is my opinion." Oliron stands up briskly looking upset at Jonas, taking a big bite from his jerky. A few seconds pass, Oliron chews angrily.

"Now you are just being crazy!" Oliron speaks harshly to Jonas, and walks off to the opposite end of camp muttering to himself briefly.

Oliron's quiver, not strapped on completely yet, swings to brush him in the face. Oliron pushes it back into place quickly, struggling with its strap, flustered.

Jonas continues to stare ahead chewing contently as if nothing has happened. Oliron completes his equipment check alone then walks back to Jonas quietly taking her rope in hand. Jonas looks up at Oliron briefly then looks about on the ground for some grass to graze on. Oliron waits for the group to set out petting his donkey passingly.

9th Jan, 2010 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 57 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel looks up hearing the commotion still humming that tune, and sees Oliron having a discussion with Jonas the donkey, a look of interest comes of Lionel's face. Wait did he just called the donkey crazy? Hmm, Lionel is surprised at the warrior's connection with the beast, that he is able to converse so freely, but... "My friend, I did not know you are so close to Jonas that can you speak so freely with it, by chance could you tell me what she said?"

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 9th Jan, 2010 - 10:58pm

9th Jan, 2010 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron looks at Lionel apologetically. "Well, I ..." Oliron looks down to his donkey.

"It is a long story, complicated, ..." Oliron seems uncomfortable.

"We were talking about my taste for cow meat, she says some of her friends are cows." Oliron goes silent then shrugs.

"I'm sorry for the outburst, sometimes we don't see eye to eye."

9th Jan, 2010 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

"Could you by chance tell me if your ability to speak with Jonas is of the mundane origin, a connection with nature, or of a magical type?" Lionel asks simply.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jan, 2010 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 57

Oliron bends down holding his head. "Ahh, ouch."

"My brain is hurting very badly." Oliron sputters threw gritted teeth.

9th Jan, 2010 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 57

"Is it because of my question?" Lionel asks concerned, surprised at Oliron's reply, "What I meant is how are you able to talk with Jonas, do you read how she reacts, and how she brays?"

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 9th Jan, 2010 - 11:41pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.