Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 58 of 590

Laughs joyously, "Of course, my brother", - Page 58 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jan, 2010 - 1:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
9th Jan, 2010 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 58

Oliron bends down holding his head. "Ahh, ouch."

"My brain is hurting very badly." Oliron sputters threw gritted teeth.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jan, 2010 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Is it because of my question?" Lionel asks concerned, surprised at Oliron's reply, "What I meant is how are you able to talk with Jonas, do you read how she reacts, and how she brays?"

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 9th Jan, 2010 - 11:41pm

9th Jan, 2010 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oliron remains bent, breathing heavily. He sits as such for several moments then stands slowly, still holding his head lightly. Regaining his composure slowly he answers.

"Jonas is a donkey, donkeys cannot talk Lionel." He says simply, panting a bit.

Looking about frantically Oliron continues. "We need to get moving."

9th Jan, 2010 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 58 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"I apologize, my sister could understand what animals say to her, I thought you could understand Jonas", Lionel says annoyed, everyone know animals can talk we just can't understand them, but he lets it go. He start humming his tune again aa a warm glow grows on his face. Lionel starts singing softly, the can group hearing parts of what seems to be a song "No matter how hard life gets"¦.You are my hope, my joy, my wildflower"¦", Lionel seems lost in his own world.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Jan, 2010 - 12:10am

10th Jan, 2010 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron shaking a bit, sees the calm in Lionel. Knowing Lionel's past and his ability to be calm now Oliron feels compelled to answer. Knowing eventually he will have to explain.

"I once too had a family, they were beautiful." The beasts of this land took thier lives.

Oliron begins to shake. A tear rolls down his face.

"Jonas is all I have left of them."

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 10th Jan, 2010 - 12:32am

10th Jan, 2010 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Lionel looks up, a look of understanding is clear on his face, "That is what orcs are; all they know is war and how to take from others, just like how dwarves are stubborn, humans are adaptive, and elves are proud. Each of us to the smallest rabbit to the greatest dragon, each have us have our own life, and each of us our own understanding on what this life means." Lionel pauses, uncertain how to continue, "That song I was singing is made of a poem and music I wrote for Mari, though you only heard part of it. It is a symbol of how much Mari means to me, and my commitment to her."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jan, 2010 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 58

Oliron stands stiffly, tears silently falling.

After some time he attempts to respond. "Yes, it is a good melody." You will have to teach me the song.
Oliron sniffs, and grins a horribly strained smile.

Oliron laughs, "You are like my brother now." Oliron slaps Lionel in the shoulder playing.

"Know that when we ever face a foe, I will be with you." If, you will have me.

Oliron rips his bastard sword from its scabbard and yells, "YAH!" (Charisma check = 1, Hit roll to hit tree = 22) Swinging at the dead branch Jonas was tied on. Cleaving the dead branch, it falls slowly, strait down, deftly cut.

10th Jan, 2010 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 58

Laughs joyously, "Of course, my brother", and he then sings Mari's song,
"I will be here with you forever and never shall I let anything bring us apart.
With you happiness I am at peace and yet your sorrow breaks my heart.

Beloved sister of my soul, your love I cherish and would never give away.
You are my better part, and with you by my side my life is never gray.

No matter how hard life gets, with your voice my anger will always leave.
You are my hope, my joy, my wildflower, and with your love I will believe."

Lionel ends the song, and says, " The song is titled "My Wildflower" it was my present for her birthday, the royal bard helped me, she loved it when she heard it, gave me a very long and embarrassing hug, and insisted afterword to have it played whenever she was asked if she would like a song played. Wildflower it's also my nickname for her, we both had one, mine is"¦ well"¦ never mind, it's not important." Lionel finishes very embarrassed.

ooc: so what do you think of my attempt at poetry, I felt it should be original. Also a bit sappy but oh well.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Jan, 2010 - 1:14am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.