Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 59 of 590

As Oliron cuts the shrub around the camp happily, - Page 59 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jan, 2010 - 3:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
10th Jan, 2010 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 59

Oliron smiles, "Perhaps this song will bring your further peace."

Oliron wonders at Lionel and his abilities.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2010 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel's mood shifts from joy to sorrow, "but at the same time this song brings me pain, that song is a physical reminder of a promise, a promise I couldn't keep. 'I will be here with you forever and never shall I let anything bring us apart.' I failed to keep my promise that is why that though the song gives me reason to continue to believe, it also hurts very much" Lionel says with a sigh. Yet his smile returns still somewhat sad but also content, "That is why it is a blessing to have someone that understands how you feel, I am glad you are a part of this group."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Jan, 2010 - 1:46am

10th Jan, 2010 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oliron still shaken responds, "I am glad we have met brother."

10th Jan, 2010 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Page 59 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Yes brother, shall we make a pact, one where we will promise look out for each other, and guard the other's dreams?" Lionel holds out his hand.

ooc: laugh.gif, now this is sappy! Also where is everyone, I haven't heard from them in two days?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Jan, 2010 - 2:37am

10th Jan, 2010 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron's blade tip falls to the rock floor with a pang, still being held by Oliron. With his other hand Oliron grasps Lionel's hand. Staring at Lionel in the eye, he grips Lionel's arm.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2010 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Foxthorn awakes happily after an uneventful night. He cleans his area, taking care to leave it as he found it. He smiles as he was wondering when this game would become a musical.

He wonders if Oliron's real name is Shrek and his donkey is well, Donkey! Gee he thinks to himself, I hope that doesn't make Lionel into Fiona.

Well never mind! To adventure and beyond!

Foxthorn begins to scout around the immediate area and then increases the recon circle until he finds a trail. It was time to get on with it!

Reconcile Edited: Tani on 10th Jan, 2010 - 3:35am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jan, 2010 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 59

Lionel hears Foxthorn get up, he drops his arm, and turns toward the new member. "Hello, my friend how was your sleep?" Lionel asks him with his bright smile.
ooc: Ha, Ha, Ha, very funny. Tani please keep out of game references (like Shrek) out of game, also if you type something out of character please put it in the 'ooc:' setup. It helps keep the game running smoothly, thanks.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Jan, 2010 - 3:48am

10th Jan, 2010 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 59

As Oliron cuts the shrub around the camp happily, he wonders if he will have to cut down the "new members" of the group as the grass before him.

They have said nothing of were they are from or why they are here. Oliron looks at the new comers as aliens and keeps his blade peeled from its holster at al times. Waiting for them to make an ill move.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.