Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 62 of 590

Namdar's face contorts severely into - Page 62 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jan, 2010 - 4:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
13th Jan, 2010 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 62

"Who knows his ways..."

Pundit says as he hands Lionel back the symbol. Then he thinks for a bit an adds...

"Perhaps there is something greater for you, something he is directing you to..."

Rather off topic, but...
Did not read all of it. I never was into character development at this level, I usually like just making actions and seeing the story progress based on those actions.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jan, 2010 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Something greater, like what", Lionel askes, "If he has something greater, what could I do a whole kingdom couldn't do, or my father, one of his finest heroes, for that matter?"

13th Jan, 2010 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Perhaps we need to head towards the most hilled area, but if any like we can take what we have to exchange along with any extra weapons we gaterh from the Orcs."

He silently also hopes they might get more information from the townsfolk once they see they have made a real attempt in thinning the Orcs in the area.

13th Jan, 2010 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 62 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Krusten waits for something definite with the group she is with. Her mind reflects to her time with the Elves and how quick they made decisions. She starts to curse the humans, the orcs both half and otherwise in her mind. *

Rather off topic, but...
So what you guys saying about heading back to the town, cash in and then get something to do where we know exactly where to go?

13th Jan, 2010 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel turns to the group and says, "I think we should head back to town, we could get better equipment and more information."
ooc: Go back to town and make a plan, hopefully something more fast paced.

13th Jan, 2010 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

* Krusten is surprised that Lionel agrees and looks at him and grins *

How many heads total do we have and how will the gold be distributed?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jan, 2010 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 62

"I feel it should be split evenly, if one feels they deserve a little extra that can be fixed on an individual basis", Lionel offers.

13th Jan, 2010 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 62

Namdar's face contorts severely into a thoughtful grimace, as he looks up at the tree, then back toward town. "Well, okay." he sighs, not exactly outnumbered, but out-incentived. "We get/got a good idea of the land from here, up this tree, for future reference, and then head back to town to regroup and rethink. I'm used to wandering, sometimes aimlessly, in the lands, with no real schedule, dealing with situations as I come up them, which might not be the wisest course for a large group intent on fortune seeking, with a civil duty in mind."

He nods and the group finishes up the whole tree-climbing debacle, then turns to head back to town. "Don't forget, someone, to dig up those swords", he calls along the way. "And we'll see how the farmer is getting on as well, and assure him we haven't forgotten about his fence."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.