Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 64 of 590

Rolls 1d20 (16) (14) (17) 1d6 (4) (7) (6) - Page 64 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jan, 2010 - 7:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
14th Jan, 2010 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 64

Oliron tries to climb down from the tree as quickly as he can. (natural 20 biggrin.gif +7) Climb roll total 27

Oliron then runs after Beast, drawing his weapon and shield.

to hit rolls if needed, without bonus:19,3

damage rolls if needed, without bonus:7,2

Sponsored Links:
14th Jan, 2010 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Pundit stays alert about the current events.

SA: Pundit will prepare himself for any in the party that might need healing.

15th Jan, 2010 - 1:03am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

* Krusten sees the hussel below and comes down. She puts a couple of arrows in her bow and gets ready *

roll: Since everyone is rolling already I will too. I added my +2 and read where I get two shots with a bow: 13 and 18

I'll wait til I actually see what's coming. If its orcs well I'll shoot of course.

15th Jan, 2010 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Page 64 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Namdar draws his scimitar and calls to the others, "Be aware, the sounds may be a group of orcs chasing someone, so make sure not to just shoot the innocent!" He tries to gauge the various sounds' location and speed, and hides in a place appropriate to him being able to get the jump on someone from behind with a Sneak Attack - an orc being the target, from the sounds of it. He figures to let anyone else through and deal with them later. He looks briefly at the rest of the party, and puts a shushing finger up to his lips as he attempts to slip quietly and inconspicuously into the shadows.

Rather off topic, but...
I posted our turns in the Party Leader thread, and added in damage or other rolls where I thought they might be needed but weren't included by the player in their post and roll results - if this is okay with everyone?

Reconcile Edited: jpatt on 15th Jan, 2010 - 2:34am

15th Jan, 2010 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Mayber we should make a standard that whenever battle is comingup we just make our rolls with bonuses and damage so leader posts get in right away.

Rather off topic, but...
I don't mind you posting damage at all plus because you posted today it means when Kntoran get in tomorrow he can update the game.

Pundt chants....

15th Jan, 2010 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

* Krusten grins. She feels good that she can contribute to each battle she is in. *

SA: Krusten notches two more arrows:

Rolls: 2d20: 5 / 22
Damage: 1d6: 3 / 7

ooc: All modifiers added already. After the battle I will make sure retrieve my arrows.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jan, 2010 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 64

Lionel gets an idea, decides he will do something diffent, Lionel makes eye contact with Oliron, and smiles he yells, "Oh, Hello there, sir goblins! I didn't see you there. I forgot just how cowardly and ugly your race is, but I'm not surprised knowing your leader." Lionel says loudly to the orcs with a smile, and then casts Enlarge Person on Oliron.
ooc: I rolled 16 and add my cha= 20

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Jan, 2010 - 6:24pm

15th Jan, 2010 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 64

Rolls 1d20 (16) (14) (17)
1d6 (4) (7) (6)

Looking again for a clear target he will shoot, if no target available he will charge the closest Orc with Sword.

"Elf quickly get in behind and be safe.", as he watches the mayhem of the growing group about him. "cleric see to Beast! He is hurt!"

He ponders how so many seem to be traveling these woods of late.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.