Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 65 of 590

Pundit nods back and then resumes his prayers. - Page 65 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jan, 2010 - 1:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
15th Jan, 2010 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 65

Beast is dreaming of deer meat.

ooc: That was so funny! Someone come wake me up and take care of that orc before he like gets up with ideas rolleyes.gif.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jan, 2010 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: I have cleave feat, but my second att. Roll was 7 total, I don't think thats a hit. If I have a next attack I would like to power attack (-2 to hit and +2 to damage). Wow, rolled a natural 20 again! 22 total, Damage roll = 6 total. In case I cleave again, 12 total to hit, 12 total damage. I just realized I have not factored in any bonus for being larger, if I am in fact larger, I don't know if any bonus is given.

Oliron swings his sword at the one orc still standing. Hoping to catch it off guard as it recovers from its run in with a tree. Letting out a triumphant, "YAahhhh!"

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 15th Jan, 2010 - 10:46pm

15th Jan, 2010 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Amaruil stops running and panting, she tries to get cover behind the man who spoke to her. She was truly lucky to have met up with that group; she thought those Orcs would be the end of her. Watching the battle, she takes steps even further away from them, in case she needs to make a quick escape.

15th Jan, 2010 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 65 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Seeing the fear on the face of the newcome elf Pundit asks,

"Are you hurt? Do you have need of my healing powers?"

ooc: Amaruil you found this thread fast! You might want fill in your character stats.

16th Jan, 2010 - 12:12am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Krusten is surprised to see another elf maiden coming from the woods. She becomes curious as to why an elf maiden will be alone in the woods, she wonders... *

Where are you from?

* Krusten asks while keeping her eyes on the orcs. *

Rather off topic, but...
Nice to have another girl here.

16th Jan, 2010 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Still out of breath, Amaruil shakes her head towards Pundit and then turns towards the female; another elf? She hadn't noticed her, but then again she barely had the time to notice anything the way things were.

"Nowhere important." she answered in a rather cryptic manner and avoided the elf's gaze.

Rather off topic, but...

Indeed, but better be careful tongue.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jan, 2010 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 65

Lionel calls out to the new comer, "keep calm, we"ll get through this, just you wait and see", giving the new comer a charming smile.
ooc: Welcome to the group Amaruil, I hope you stay around.

16th Jan, 2010 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 65

Pundit nods back and then resumes his prayers.

ooc: You catch on quickly, keep it up but don't you and krusten gang up on us and make this a girls vs. Boys or elves vs. Other races thing.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.