Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 66 of 590

ooc: I will like to have a bow and some of - Page 66 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Jan, 2010 - 11:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
16th Jan, 2010 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 66

With a sigh she nods at the human, starting to feel anxious already despite his words of reassurance. Why would they even be paying attention to her? They had those awful beasts to take care of first, all the questions could very well be done later!

Sponsored Links:
16th Jan, 2010 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

* Pundit looks over at the elf then back at the battle. *

SA: If all is clear Pundit will go over to Beast and heal him.

roll: 1d8: 7

Rather off topic, but...
Amaruil just now you'll have enough posts to get rpg status then you go into medieval and future earth too.

16th Jan, 2010 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Rather off topic, but...

Thank you all for the welcome.

--rpgpundit: Hmm, I don't know, I'm more interested in D&D but well, you never know.

And ha, don't worry, Amaruil is only out for herself. Being an elf doesn't even mean anything to her, the way she grew up.

My apologies, edit done.

Reconcile Edited: Amaruil on 16th Jan, 2010 - 3:38am

16th Jan, 2010 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Page 66 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: The battle is not over until the GM says so. But I hope not, at least not yet, because I want the living orcs to react to Lionel's insults, and see if increasing Oliron will help in him battle.

16th Jan, 2010 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Thanks for coming to my rescue Pundit I knew I could count on you man.

Rather off topic, but...
Amaruil, you have to read the game thread to know like what's going on in the game. What we post here is just like the in between stuff untiul the GM and party leader posts.

16th Jan, 2010 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Last time, on Member Wars D&D...

international QUOTE

The party

1 As Beast rushes forward he sees a elf running towards him followed by five orcs. He is able to avoid the elf as it runs past but is off balance as he and the lead orc swing at each other. The two come together with a loud thud and both fall to the ground not moving. Beast takes 5 damage from sword, Beast is unconscious from a head blow due to collision.  The orc's condition: injured, possibly unconscious.

2 The second orc through makes a dodge to avoid the collision occurring and hits a tree causing him to spin around and stumble to his left. The orc's condition is: possibly briefly stunned

3 The third orc is in mid jump when he is hit with an arrow fired by Krusten. Orc's condition: He falls to the ground dead.

4 The fourth orc makes a saving throw against spell so he is not reduced. As he avoids the bodies on the ground he faces off with Oliron. Both swing and hit. Oliron takes three points damage from sword as he kills the orc in front of him. Orc's condition: dead

5 The fifth orc through is hit with arrows from Skedvick killing him. Orc's condition: dead

The elf seeing others around stops running and looks around.  Amaruil is now in the game.

Namdar, realizing only two orcs remain, one on the ground and the other hopefully stunned, sneaks around and launches his Sneak Attack on the orc on the ground, as at least two others are charging the standing enemy, at the very least, catching him "flat-footed" or prone/down. He hopes the party quickly neutralizes the remaining orcs, to avoid an unnecessary wound to a party member.

Rolls (unless previous post rolls still apply):

Initiative (1D6): 1/+1=2 (I can not catch a break!)
Hit Roll (1D20): Sneak Attack - 9/+2=11
Damage (1D6): 2/x2/+2=6

SA: Krusten notches two more arrows:

Rolls: 2d20: 5 / 22
Damage: 1d6: 3 / 7

ooc: All modifiers added already. After the battle I will make sure retrieve my arrows.

Lionel gets an idea, decides he will do something diffent, Lionel makes eye contact with Oliron, and smiles he yells, "Oh, Hello there, sir goblins! I didn't see you there. I forgot just how cowardly and ugly your race is, but I'm not surprised knowing your leader." Lionel says loudly to the orcs with a smile, and then casts Enlarge Person on Oliron.
ooc: I rolled 16 and add my cha= 20

Skedvick , Ranger LVL 1

Rolls 1d20 (16) (14) (17)
1d6 (4) (7) (6)

Looking again for a clear target he will shoot, if no target available he will charge the closest Orc with Sword.

"Elf quickly get in behind and be safe.", as he watches the mayhem of the growing group about him. "cleric see to Beast! He is hurt!"

Oliron, Fighter/1/Human

ooc: I have cleave feat, but my second att. Roll was 7 total, I don't think thats a hit. If I have a next attack I would like to power attack (-2 to hit and +2 to damage). Wow, rolled a natural 20 again! 22 total, Damage roll = 6 total. In case I cleave again, 12 total to hit, 12 total damage. I just realized I have not factored in any bonus for being larger, if I am in fact larger, I don't know if any bonus is given.

Oliron swings his sword at the one orc still standing. Hoping to catch it off guard as it recovers from its run in with a tree. Letting out a triumphant, "YAahhhh!"

Amaruil stops running and panting, she tries to get cover behind the man who spoke to her. She was truly lucky to have met up with that group; she thought those Orcs would be the end of her. Watching the battle, she takes steps even further away from them, in case she needs to make a quick escape.

Beast lays on the ground making unconscious noises. (probably could have made a CON check to try to regain consciousness, not sure)

Seeing the fear on the face of the newcomer elf Pundit asks,

"Are you hurt? Do you have need of my healing powers?"

Pundit nods back and then resumes his prayers.

* Pundit looks over at the elf then back at the battle. *

SA: If all is clear Pundit will go over to Beast and heal him.

roll: 1d8: 7

Foxthorn reloads arrows and takes a turn to aim up the trail, making sure to be able to take out any more lagging surprise visitors.

Rather off topic, but...
I have pasted the contents in this post in the Party Leader thread for the GM to read. This goes much more smoothly when people are clear and concise and provide as much info, including rolls, as possible, so I think we're doing much, much better than when we started - good job everyone!

Tani may be inactive, so currently I'm trying to make Foxthorn useful without being a free extra attack and damage soak character.

If we manage to finish off the orcs, we grab all our gear, including the buried swords, behead and loot the orc bodies and hide them in the woods, and head back to town.

Amaruil, please check this thread for my writeup of various game play aspects, including posting: Source 5

Reconcile Edited: jpatt on 16th Jan, 2010 - 11:21pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jan, 2010 - 2:50am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 66

Born Free says...

* Krusten anticipates the stories she will tell her kinsfolk about her victories. *

Rather off topic, but...
When we kill these orcs do we resume with our plan or are we looking to stay?

18th Jan, 2010 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 66

ooc: I will like to have a bow and some of those silver arrows please.

Beast is happy to learn from his companions that he did take out an orc even though he doesn't remember doing it.

"We should visit the farmer and see what's new."

SA: I want a bow and some arrows. Le't visit farmer.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.