Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 67 of 590

Gondrath is walking down the road, a road - Page 67 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jan, 2010 - 8:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
18th Jan, 2010 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 67

Lionel sees the orcs lying on the ground, a look of sheer annoyance passes Lionel face. Lionel sighs and looks over at Oliron, he sees how large his friend has become and says sheepishly,"Sorry, brother, I thought orcs would last a bit longer", yet even as he says this he starts laughing.
Lionel turns to look at the new comer and asks her, "So, what is such a rare beauty like yourself doing in a forest filled with orcs", Lionel giving the young elf a bright smile.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jan, 2010 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Satisfied with how things had turned out, Amaruil turned to face the human that was speaking to her. There was something peculiar about him; after spending several years at the side of humans, she could tell a lot of things about their being and character. It was something like a sense she had developed and this man had a certain air of royalty about him.

"Rare beauty is it? My, aren't you a charmer?" she said with a smile at him and raised her hand and finger, as if to make a point as she continued speaking. "I am afraid I have no clue of how they became aware of my existence; I was just taking a walk, enjoying mother nature..."

Of course, that was far from the truth; just a while back she was trying to sneak up on them idiotic beasts and take their possessions, but she was... Not exactly successful.

Reconcile Edited: Amaruil on 19th Jan, 2010 - 12:12am

19th Jan, 2010 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Pundit is happy that his past prayers has brought about a good outcome.

"To the farmers..."

Sa: Pundit will go to the farmers with caution in case there is an orc trap there.

19th Jan, 2010 - 1:38am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 67 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Krusten takes a couple of arrows without asking, almost as if it is her right for slaying the orc. *

ooc: I wan to take as many of the silver arrows as you guys will let me, thanks!

* Krusten looks as the newly arrived elf trying to figure her out. She forwardly interupts..."

What is you're background?

* Krusten ensures to ask in a way that intimidates as one who as royal blood would ask a commoner. *

19th Jan, 2010 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Amaruil is interrupted and turns at the female elf.
"I am called Amaruil. However, I do not wish to speak of my background and I would advise not to take that tone with me sister" she says, trying to sound polite, even though she is quite irritated by the fact that she was addressed in such a manner. Different class and caste, yes, but she demanded respect, especially from a fellow elf. What is more, she had no chance to loot the bodies of those beasts. Or did she? Perhaps, if she could persuade them to let her be in the group...

"I do not want to sound ungrateful however; you have saved my life. I could join you and offer you my abilities as a rogue. And perhaps, amidst our travels, that little old story of mine can be told?" she said in a friendly tone looking at them all. She did not know who their leader was, so she mainly spoke to the elf.

19th Jan, 2010 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Oliron retrieves his rope and goes to Jonas. Jonas seems more than a little confused at Olirons new size (Handle Animal roll = natural 1). Joans is spooked by Oliron not recognizing him. Noticing this Oliron does not pursue his donkey, her having no rope. She keeps her distance from Oliron and is follows the party back to the farm on her own.

Oliron looks to the elf newcomer for a moment. Squints a bit in thought, then looks back to the task at hand. Listening to the conversations.

Once Oliron has regained his normal size he comforts Jonas. Seeing she needs no rope to follow he ties the rope to her but leaves it wrapped about the donkey's pack.

"Should we check on the farmer, see if anything has happened here sense we left." It seems quite, a little to quite.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jan, 2010 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 67

Lionel can't help but laugh as he watches and listens to the group, Oliron who can't go near his donkey, the females conversation. Lionel hears the question of leadership from Amaruil, Lionel answers smiling, "It may surprise you but that half-orc over there", Lionel points to Namdar, "is our fearless leader by the groups common consent, and he has proven to be very good at it." Lionel feels introductions are in order, "My name is Lionel, I am a sorcerer and the former prince of a fallen kingdom; the elf you have just spoke to, is Krusten our beautiful elven sorcerer, whose word can cut stone; the amusingly large fighter, my brave brother by oath, Oliron; then there's Skedvick, a skilled ranger, able to pick off an orc with ease and grace; there's Pundit, a wise cleric of Heironeous, he is the adviser, and healer of the group; Beast, a fighter, strong and loyal, one I would trust to watch my back; then our leader, Namdar, who I have already spoken of; and lastly there is Foxthorn, a newcomer, a ranger who though new has shown skill." Lionel during introductions, points to each in turn, he says all this while they continue on their way, then seemingly as an afterthought Lionel says to Amaruil quietly, "I can't help but find it hard to believe that you were just "enjoying mother nature", you seem the mischievous type, and with your profession of a rogue, I find it more liking you were trying to take from the orcs, that and just enjoying nature is not something I could imagine someone as smart as you doing in a orc infested forest." Lionel finishes a knowing smile on his face, "I may be royalty, but I can use what I know about people to tell when they may be lying."
ooc: so are we going to the farm or into town?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Jan, 2010 - 3:37pm

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2010 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 67

Gondrath is walking down the road, a road leading out of town into the farmland nearby.

He was in the Village Tavern just ago, making himself comfortable to the new town he arrived today.

After all, what is there to do when you are new in town other than gaining some information at the town inn?

He met an elderly figure in the tavern, and when he was about to start a conversation, a man came running into the Tavern.

"There are some orcs outside the town near farmlands! I saw some adventurers fighting them off, and although I saw them from afar I could glimpse one of them suddenly becoming as huge and tall like a troll! What a night!"

Gondrath was immediately intrigued. After all, his life has been a countless fights with orcs, goblins and other beasts for only one thing - money. He is a mercenary for hire from birth.

He looked around the tavern to see if anyone else is showing strong interest to the story, but there seemed no one worthy of his attention. He picked up his bastard sword and backpack leaning against a table, and walked outside.

After walking about 15 minutes outside the town gate, Gondrath could finally see the glimpse of the adventurers.

Sadly, the Orcs seemed to have been taken care of already. 'I will make myself acquainted anyways' he thought.

The adventurers now only about 50 meters away, he shouted with friendly expression.

"Hello there! Seems you had quite a fight!"

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.