Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 72 of 590

"Certainly." Amaruil nods and decides - Page 72 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 3:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 72

Lionel smiles back at Amaruil, showing her he had not forgotten, and says, "We will have our fun when we get to town, and no sooner", with a laugh.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:12am

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Amaruil shrugs keeping her seductive smile. Manipulating people was art and pure fun to her. Or at least the thought that she could do just that.

"Very well. I am just hoping that you are a man of your word; I'd hate to be disappointed..!"

Rather off topic, but...

I apologize for not being able to post much, it will be somewhat difficult for me to keep up for a few days because I got exams in the uni.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Gondrath walks along the group, looking around to find any sign of trouble around alleys and behind huts and shops.

It is one of his favorite act of goodwill - helping anyone who is in trouble, and get some hefty gold pieces in return. Easy money.

But so far seeing no trouble in the town, Gondrath feels a bit depressed.

"Man, my muscles are eager for some action." He says to himself.

22nd Jan, 2010 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Page 72 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel wonders if Amaruil realizes what she is getting into, if she thinks this is just a game, well if she does he is willing to play.
Lionel hears Gondrath comment, "Why so glum Gondrath, a little fun in town is better then a fight any day to me?"
ooc: In a battle of manipulation, who would win, Lionel or Amaruil?

22nd Jan, 2010 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Amaruil shakes her head at the other human. With humans it was always fight, fight and fight. And perhaps women. Hmph, she should know.

"Gonrath, you met up with this group shortly after me, right? Hm." she commented and looked at him curiously, having nothing else to add. She was not particularly interested in other peoples' lives and such, so asking him anything about his past or present life would be rather useless and hypocritical.

OOC: Lionel: I don't know, because I didn't get the chance to RP much with your character. But I do have much faith and confidence in Amaruil's skills tongue.gif

22nd Jan, 2010 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Oliron watches Lionel walk off with Amaruil and forgets about protecting him. Then walks over and plops down on a stool next to Namdar. Feeling more than a little uncomfortable he orders an ale, then another.

Oliron Looks to Namdar, "I know what it is like to be a leader." Looks over from Namdar to the stranger next to him and continues to talk staring at the stranger. "I was once a leader." Oliron takes a swig. "I had a family."

Oliron looks to the bar tender, realizing he is buzzed, Oliron falls silent looking at his ale. Then orders another looking back to Namdar.

"Sometimes you can't do anything to stop the evil in this place." He says.

Oliron sips the rest of his ale listening to the confusing background chatter.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jan, 2010 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 72

"So, are you ready to go" Lionel offers his arm to Amaruil, his smile bright.

22nd Jan, 2010 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 72

"Certainly."

Amaruil nods and decides to keep playing the "smiling game" for as long as the human wished. Determinedly ignoring his arm, she motions him forward as she begins to walk. She hoped that this little walk would prove worthwhile.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.