Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 73 of 590

The half-orc finishes up his, well, the party's - Page 73 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 3:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
22nd Jan, 2010 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 73

"So, where do you want to go first", Lionel asks Amaruil.
ooc: Amaruil I have put a question out for the GM, hopefully he can tell us what rolls we will need to make, so let's hope he gets to us soon.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2010 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Amaruil pretends to think, scratching her forehead.

"Hmmm. If I suggested that we went to get that gift that would be worthy of me, as you have promised, what would you say, I wonder..?" she says with a confident smirk.

22nd Jan, 2010 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lionel sighs "Fine, but remember that I'm a former prince, so you can't make me go broke ok, I have to live to, you understand."

22nd Jan, 2010 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Page 73 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

A former Prince he said? Amaruil had certainly chosen the right human to be friendly with.

"If you said that so that I would pity you, you have utterly failed my dear man!" she said with a laugh and decided to remain silent after that. She would not press her luck any further for now.

Rather off topic, but...
And I am out for today, before we make 568903 pages of a dialogue!

22nd Jan, 2010 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Lots of talk going on here but where are we at exactly with sharing of gold and next place to go?

22nd Jan, 2010 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

"It seems the mage wises to take this ring off our hand pretty badly, he willing give us 2,000 if we give it to him, and then requires we pay 400 to know what it does, I think we should hold on to it and find someone else to tell us what it does", Lionel offers, waiting to see what happens, and to make sure he has everything he needs, before heading out.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Jan, 2010 - 8:21pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jan, 2010 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 73

SA: Beast is ready to get his dues so he can shop.

How much does a meal of deer meat cost?

23rd Jan, 2010 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 73

The half-orc finishes up his, well, the party's business dealings with the various people around town, selling, trading, collecting, identifying, etc. He is left standing outside the arcane jewelery boutique with no more accumulated weapons to carry around, a heavier belt pouch, no smelly orc heads, and a shiny gold circlet which won't even fit over the little finger on which he is balancing it, looking at it intently.

Rather off topic, but...

I have to go real quick so:

8 longswords x 12 = 96gp
5 shortbows x 25 = 125gp
Loot Sold Total = 221gp

10 orc heads = 200gp
information bonus = 20gp
existing money = 39gp 5cp
Pool and Reward Total = 259gp 5cp

Running Total = 480gp 5cp

[b]Core Party Split = 69gp each (Namdar gets 66gp instead)

(enchanted golden ring = 2,000gp)
We need to decide on the ring, I say just sell it and split it.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.