Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 76 of 590

Laughing heartily "Oliron you once again - Page 76 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jan, 2010 - 7:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2010 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 76

Makonai eyes the slender elven sorceress with blatant skepticism. "What is this ring? Where did it come from?" he inquired upon the woman. Her apparent distaste for him amused him. 'This should be interesting indeed' he thinks with a small chuckle to himself.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jan, 2010 - 5:55am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: I'm sorry I thought it was closer to night and we were in the Inn. I did not realize we were all out in front of the Inn. Or are we? This is a tad confusing to me.

Oliron walks up to the party. "Yeah, 2000 gold for a magical ring, wow that is a lot." I could probably afford some really good armor with my share. Oliron feels a bit worried that the ring could be useful. "Is it possible we could try and haggle with the buyer and get more for it."

Oliron wishes he could say keep it and let Lionel have it but weighing the better equipment for everyone, and an unknown magical ring, he thinks selling it would be better.

"I have given it thought and vote we go North and help the farmers." Not taking care of these orcs means they will grow in numbers. With no farmer's to supply food, this town will starve and people will leave the orcs to grow even stronger.

Oliron brows furrow, "I strongly feel we must go to the farmers aid."

Oliron looks at the new members passingly, simply nodding to them. Not one to judge, himself not being much of a social person in that way. He leaves it to the others.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2010 - 6:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The stocky man looked bored. Or tired. Either one. 'Who is this man?' Mako thought to himself. 'Apparently, there's an orc problem.' He pondered. Makonai drew back his hood slowly revealing greasy black hair concealing the hideous scar over the entire left side of his face. The entire group stopped talking mid-sentence to gaze at the horrible transfiguration. He had there rapt attention now.

He cleared his throat and said in a stern, yet calm voice. " I vote that we separate into two smaller parties. One, to help the pitiful farmers, and one to exterminate the orc-fiends." Then replaced the hood over his ghastly features. "I shall lead the orc extermintion group. I vote this man-" he points a bone thin finger at Oliron "to lead the other group. This is the most logical solution I can think of. All in favor of separation?" Makonai rose his hand and gazed with those empty yellow eyes around the congregation.

24th Jan, 2010 - 7:01am / Post ID: #

Page 76 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

international QUOTE
"I'm afraid that's four votes to one in favor of selling the ring - even if the other two votes are in favor of keeping it, they are still the minority, sorry good Lionel, we must part with this wondrous artifact for the good of the party, and if we find out what it was and were foolish, I authorize you to say 'I told you so'."

Namdar cashes in the ring, hopefully finding out what it does in the process, and receives two thousand gold worth of coin in exchange (most hopefully in platinum?), and distributes it evenly, giving everyone except himself 286 gp, adding the previous 69 for a total of 355 gold per person, and 350 for himself.

international QUOTE
"Now, while I can spare some coin for the newcomers who are a bit short on purchasing some useful item, I'm afraid Amaruil's hoped upgrade for her armor, past studden leather, isn't going to happen. Even I am only going up to studded leather myself. Though... I'm thinking of purchasing a solid riding and pack or light war horse, if one is available, as I'm carrying right at 50 lbs. Clothing, armor and weapons included, as my personal casual loadout, not including my pack and full gear, which weighs about 65 lbs itself - I could drop the 50 feet of hemp rope to get rid of 10 lbs but still my full load would be slightly over 100 lbs to bear all day long, without a mount - I think Oliron has the right idea with Jonas."

He overhears Makonai Sharptongue's opinion and sighs tiredly, also completely unimpressed again, by a disfigured or ugly elf - another unfortunate in the grindstone of life.

international QUOTE
"I fear you underestimate the situation, elven ranger - there can be no 'extermination group', not by us at least, unless it is just the small north area, and even then we need the whole group - the orcs number are such that it is on the scale of an area military defense and repulsion of an invading force, not a simple band of brigands accosting travelers on the road.  On the subject of direction, although I would like the change of pace of the caravan and to see a new place, I too feel the northward farms are in such dire straits that someone needs to try to help them, even if it is a ragtag group such as ourselves."

Before seeing about a horse, Namdar hangs his head wearily, thinking while he and the group would like to get on the road again as quickly as possible, a fresh meal at a real establishment and a full night's rest would feel so good for a change, even though there are farmers probably hiding in their basements or escaping with their lives as orcs raze their homes to the ground.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2010 - 7:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Inwardly embarrassed, Makonai hangs his head, although he does agree with the brutish half orc. ' Who am I to play hero any way?' he thinks to himself with a wicked grin. He says nothing but thinks, 'this man...could he be a kindred spirit? can I trust him?'
Makonai remains silent.

24th Jan, 2010 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

Sliding up quietly beside Makonai, "I noted the looks cross your face several times now, but your spirit at rest. Do not let Namdar's look take away from his true heart. A braver or wiser leader I do not think we could find nor more loyal. But I do not think I would hanker to be the one who crosses him."

He advises after Namdar that he is looking for the local refuse for unwanted children and if non exists he desires to speak to the farmer of this.

OOC Sorry all whisked off to a training course in the boon docks to I am in follow mode and will be back next week. Hang in there and I think we do need to fix that fence to build some reputation with the peoples here. A refuse in the woods is good for healing and a home base. Splitting into scouting parties is good but I think having 4 to look out while the rest fix the fence is better.

I will buy a two handed sword in town as well. So the short sword I had will be sold and the gold added to the pot.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jan, 2010 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 76

Oliron returning from shopping ; In dirty breastplate and a one horned helm, rides proudly. Sitting in a cart being led by two donkeys he pulls up to the group.
"We can go out in one force and still have the fence fixed." "I will have the fence fixed by town labor."

ooc: Oliron will spend 45gp on laborers to repair the farmers fence. : Hireling, untrained - 1 sp per day, Messenger - 2 cp per mile, Road or gate toll - 1 cp ; is the rate stats. In equipment for hiring some workers to fix the fence for us.

"Have we decided on were we are going yet?"
Oliron grimaces, hoping the outcome to sway his way. Not wanting to leave the farmers to fend for themselves and possibly be killed.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 24th Jan, 2010 - 2:41pm

24th Jan, 2010 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 76

Laughing heartily "Oliron you once again remind how simple answers are the best and how I tend to over analyze any situation! You good sir are brilliant!"

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.