Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 78 of 590

* Krusten thinks about armor keeping back - Page 78 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jan, 2010 - 6:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
26th Jan, 2010 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 78

OOC: I will have to consider what else I need. I got better armor but there isn't much more I need. As for those who go in and out, if they're bored that's their problem I just keep going plus I'm in a couple of other RPG here.

"Give me a moment while I purchase the necessary, possibly some symbols of valor and water to cleanse."

Reconcile Edited: play by post on 26th Jan, 2010 - 1:02am

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2010 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Having more gold is good for Pundit but his profession stops him from focusing on material things. He may just get what he needs and then thinks about possibly getting some items for healing others.

ooc: Don't worry about those who aren't as commited I actually rather travel with a few of us so that we're sure who we're working with. I'm also thinking just like Play since I'm also involved with the other RPs I'm not really much concerned about who comes here and who doesn't. I guess that's the problem you get when you have an RPG more open where just anyone can join in. That's why I left a few other sites and came here to get away from that.

After our purchases where will be off too, the orcs hitting the farmers or something different?

26th Jan, 2010 - 7:19am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oliron bows his head in a short prayer: "I pray to Pelor that we all remain courageous." "That we do not loose our will at any time." Looking at Pundit he hopes his prayer is sufficient.

"You are all welcome to put some of your load in the cart." Oliron looks at the room in his cart. "I can hold some more weight in here, like blankets and rations and such."

Oliron dreams of riding a griffon like his father before him. Slaying foes in a single blow.

He looks at the cart thinking it should have some leather wings or something. Then looks to Jonas and his new donkey. Wondering if they will provide him with a few more donkeys in the future.

Feeling invincible in his new (dirty) breastplate Oliron looks to the North and calls out, "THESE ORCS WILL DIE!"

OOC: On my cart I have two barrels of clean water.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 26th Jan, 2010 - 7:24am

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2010 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Page 78 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

DM BREAKING IN FOR A BIT

With the number of people who have come and gone recently I would like all who are still active to post that you are still active in the game so the party leader can give me a fresh list of who is still here.

26th Jan, 2010 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron raises his hand. "Here."

ooc: I was noticing some inconsistencies with new players postings. Wish we did not have to stop because of them. Another question I have is why isn't everyone voting on our direction.

26th Jan, 2010 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

ooc: Well of course I'm still here. I also need to give you my new character info in a bit.

Rather off topic, but...
GM probably you need to add some restrictions otherwise you'll get a lot of those all the time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jan, 2010 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 78

Lionel gets in late, he had lost Amaruil at the marketplace, and spent the afternoon looking for her, Lionel finds his room, and has a restful sleep.
ooc: I"m here, and active, I rolled a 60 from a 1d100. I thought I had already posted, but I can't find my post.

26th Jan, 2010 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 78

Born Free says...

* Krusten thinks about armor keeping back her ability to perform magic but then again her magic isn't that powerful so she wonder's if it might be better to just have armor for now. Then she thinks about buying something magical but it may be more than she can handle. *

What is the price of a healing potion?

* She asks the group hoping that someone might know as well as give her the price she can afford.

Rather off topic, but...
I'm here like always. The others were just passing through the forests.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.