Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 79 of 590

"Thank you, I appreciate the fact you - Page 79 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jan, 2010 - 2:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
27th Jan, 2010 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 79

OOC: I apologize for not posting as much as I want to, like I said a few posts ago, I got exams and won't be able to log in very often. I don't like coming back and seeing everyone talking about how they are active and other people are not. Our timezones are different and this is not my job so that I have to be here every hour or day. I log in whenever I can and whenever I want, but when I do, I make plenty of posts. I understand that it is annoying when someone does not post when they need to, but you need to remember that we're here to have some fun.

Now.. I have no idea what to do with Amaruil as Lionel said he lost her somewhere in the market. So, I'm guessing she found some place to buy healing potions and then went to rest. In short, I'm asking the same question as Krusten.

IC: Amaruil is not very happy with the idea of the group getting out of their way to help some farmers or anyone really, since it's not exactly their problem, yet she agrees grudgingly to whatever they decide and she makes sure she shows it.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jan, 2010 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel gets up, after a restful sleep, he wonders if Amaruil got back safely. After packing everything up, he moves down stair for some breakfast.
ooc: Sorry Amaruil, the GM continued the story, and I didn't wont to be left behind, I would have waited if I could.

27th Jan, 2010 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

OOC: No worries, I would probably have done the same.

IC: Amaruil is talking to the innkeeper but breaks off when she sees the human and looks at him ironically.

"Well! If it isn't one of the thousands of humans who break their promise to a lady!" she says, watching his reaction closely. Actually, it was her who had lost her way in the market as she was trying to decide what to get with all that gold in her hands. At one point, they got separated and she returned to the inn quite late. But she wasn't about to say any of that. "Not to mention leaving her so as to avoid just that!"

Reconcile Edited: Amaruil on 27th Jan, 2010 - 12:52am

27th Jan, 2010 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Page 79 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel sighs, "I apologize for leaving you behind Amaruil, we were at the market, I was trying to decide what to get, when I turn around I couldn't see you anymore, but I did keep my promise", Lionel holds up what seems to be beautiful yet simplistic necklace. It looks to be made with a mix of different shades of gold and with it shape, it gave the impression of a small flame, and when flipped, it had the image of a gold dragon with wings out stretched. "It cost me about 46 gold coins, and that was with much haggling", Lionel tells her.

27th Jan, 2010 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Amaruil is very surprised and at a loss for words as she looks at the amulet and then back at the human. She takes it from him slowly and examines it for a while before turning at him. That was quite unexpected.

"That is unex... Well that is very kind of you"

27th Jan, 2010 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Lionel smiles, he's glad she likes it; he had been worried, not only that she had got in trouble, but that she would be angry as well, it was nice not having to argue. "I was wondering, way did you want to join this group", Lionel asks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jan, 2010 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 79

Amaruil looks at the human skeptically but finds that she cannot avoid the question after seeing such a gesture. She places the amulet carefully somewhere in her armor and looks at Lionel.

"To be honest, it was a bit planned... For things to work out that way. You see, I would not have been so foolish as to attempt to rob the orcs you have dealt with so well, had I not known there was someone nearby to help me. If things would go wrong, as it so happened, all I had to do was merely run towards the fighters and they would do the rest." she said simply, but lowering her voice as she did so. She wasn't keen on anyone else from the group listening to that story.

"And yet I was not expecting to feel so differently later on, after the fight; I said to myself that I was tired of that living and wanted to experience something else. And that this group would help me do just that. Well, of course, as you can tell, I am also attracted to gold as much as a moth is attracted to a source of light. Even more so" she ends her speech with a smile.

27th Jan, 2010 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 79

"Thank you, I appreciate the fact you were willing to tell me", Lionel says quietly, "Now I ask can we trust you, I understand your a thief and stealing runs in the blood, but can I trust that you will not steal from this group or pu them in greater danger then needed", he asks simply.
ooc: why is everything in bold?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Jan, 2010 - 2:23am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.