Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 80 of 590

Makonai follows silently. occ makonai is in - Page 80 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jan, 2010 - 8:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
27th Jan, 2010 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 80

Scratching her chin, Amaruil looks at Lionel, thinking well before answering.

"As long as I feel I am treated fairly and my share is equal to what I have offered and how much I have helped, then I will do no such thing, you have my promise" she answers with a nod.

Rather off topic, but...
I don't see anything in bold... I think?

Sponsored Links:
27th Jan, 2010 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel smiles and says, "I'll hold you to that", and says nothing more on the subject. "So, are you hungry Amaruil, because I am", Lionel says, clear that he seems suprisingly hungry for one his size.
ooc: strange must be me, well what do you think on how our little game worked?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Jan, 2010 - 2:38am

27th Jan, 2010 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Amaruil gives a sigh at all that she had revealed to the human and nods. Perhaps it was not that bad that she was now able to trust at least one of the people in the group.

"I daresay I am" she says and looks around, as if looking for food.

Rather off topic, but...
So! What will the group do next, help the farmers?

27th Jan, 2010 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Page 80 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel waves over the innkeeper, he asks, "I was wondering when we would be able to have our breakfast", and waits as the innkeeper brings them their dinner.
ooc: yes once we finish up here.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Jan, 2010 - 3:09am

27th Jan, 2010 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Amaruil I don't think anyone here was referring to you as not being active I think that was sirected to the ones that create a character post a couple of times and then you don't hear from them again.

I have made all my necessary purchases, I think... So I am ready to see what divinty has in store for me.

27th Jan, 2010 - 8:23am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Namdar pours out the coins to the various laborers and innkeeper and relaxes in the common room, in a corner, with his back to the wall, because that is the cliche for leery heroes, and the half-orc is nothing if not accommodating to tradition. He sips his cider and leans his head back against the wall, wondering where everyone is.

He realizes he saw most not too long ago - Lionel and, aha, Amaruil! There she was. Good, he was being negative for no reason. He knew Pundit, Beast, Krusten and Oliron were all somewhere, and hoped the ranger Skedvick remembered where the inn was. He wondered idly about the other recent applicants, Makonai and Gondarth, seeing no immediate signs of them - and shrugged.

All he knew was that the group could enjoy the night's food and drink but soon it would be time to head back out into danger to aid the farmers to the north, as that was where most of the sentiment of the party seemed to be.

Rather off topic, but...
I apologize to you Amaruil, it was me you're likely referring to because I think I did say I doubted you'd be back. I can only say that, though I'm used to running forum games and people disappearing, that has happened SO many times in this game, no longer than we've been playing, that it has sort of made me a little gun-shy and pessimistic.

I agree with you we all have lives and other things to do and especially if you're studying and all sorts of things - I just usually go by when people were on last and how many posts they've made and such when I look up their profile, but that doesn't always equate to actual interest on the part of the member.

"Gundarth" or whatever his name is/was for example, I don't think is here anymore, and the new one, the elf rogue, I'm not sure about him, he was posting, maybe he's just taking a break too. I can't go into it without an even longer schpiel, but it's just a matter of schedule turnaround (the game itself not necessarily any person's personal one) that usually is the foul up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jan, 2010 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 80

ooc: OK so we're going back out to the farmlands?

Beast is determined to battle as a winner this time. he knows that he can hit something really hard even with his goofs.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2010 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 80

Makonai follows silently.

occ makonai is in follow mode until next week. Please protect him laugh.gif

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.