Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 81 of 590

After Oliron speaking with the farmers, the - Page 81 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Jan, 2010 - 6:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
27th Jan, 2010 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 81

Oliron seeing an opportunity to gain some possible invaluable information hails the farmers.
"Hello, why are your numbers so few friend?" "Please tell me you are not all that is left." Oliron goes on to ask if they have a more accurate number of the orc party and if anyone in particular is in dire need of help. Wishing the farmers well in a silent prayer he marches on.

Oliron is walking now with the party. Thus easing the load of the donkeys with their laden cart.

OOC: I hope this doesn't slow down our progress to the actual destination. I just thought maybe we could get some tid bits of information from these farmers. Once we get that I assume we are done with them and can move on to the target (orcs).

Sponsored Links:
27th Jan, 2010 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Is it just me or we seem to be moving at different speeds? Some people have asked if they can have magic potions and yet we've already left the town before getting the answer?

28th Jan, 2010 - 2:31am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

ooc: I was wondering the same thing. I wanted to know how much magic stuff we could buy so I could know what to get.

*Krusten hates to be rushed while she is shopping but the group is ready to go and within herself she knows she is always ready too. *

28th Jan, 2010 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Page 81 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Rather off topic, but...
I think if everybody makes their purchases here before anything else happens, we can assume a general "milling about" stance for the party, until everybody is ready to fully move out of the town and far down the road - I look at it like some of us are a little bit past the edge of town, standing around talking, and the others see this and get antsy while looking through items, knowing it's time to go catch up. So no problem, I don't think, as long as everybody gets their buying and selling done and are prepared.

Fade-Out Flashback:
Namdar stretches contentedly as he emerges from the inn, after a good night's rest, shambling into the light of the rising sun, half squinting from the brightness and sleep still in his eyes. Finally he exhales deeply and stretches a bit, then starts securing his gear and checking about and urging any stragglers of the group to wake up and get their stuff done and get ready to go. "The sun rises over the horizon, our cue to begin our trek into the northern farms. I am optimistic, as we have been able to have a good rest, relax, loiter about, resupply and recover our enthusiasm and energy."

Back to the Present:
He finishes stuffing his backpack full and tying everything else on it and filling the outside pockets as well, then shoulders the bulky thing and heads off to the stables to find his mount, Grue, a young, all pitch black adult Y'Andalusian, trained as a swift and agile warhorse, rather than a knight-bearing juggernaut like the larger, stockier breeds.

The horse stays relatively still as the half-orc places and cinches up the blanket, bit and bridle and saddle and packs, which contain the remainder of the gear that he felt would be used less often. He takes a few practice motions before finally being able to get up in the stirrups atop the proud but docile creature, known for being intelligent, willing, and a quick learner, which made him the ideal mount - it was a lucky break he was for sale in this place.

After some more practice with the reins, Namdar, grinning in spite of himself, pats the horse's strong, broad neck and trots Grue out of the stables to join the rest of the party outside the edge of town. "It is good to see many of the new party still with us, I see Amaruil and even Makonai, though he looks as though he still needs about a week's rest, so we might keep him as Plan B for a while." reasons Namdar, as he notices the approaching farmers and quickly remembers to wrap his head and face better than the haphazard job that got him through town. He listens intently to the conversation, nodding Hello to them.

Reconcile Edited: jpatt on 28th Jan, 2010 - 6:41am

28th Jan, 2010 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Just to let you know I'm here, I just haven't seen much I can do in game. Just trying to fix up my shopping, and know how much Lionel has left, I looked over equipment, but couldn't find anything on the 'basic' items. Should I take a look in starter equipment for that?
Lionel finishes packing and getting everything together. He's surprised at how well the trip to town went, and has found someone else to call a friend. "I'm ready when everyone else is", he tells the group.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Jan, 2010 - 2:13pm

28th Jan, 2010 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

ooc: I think the main problem we're facing here is like the time it takes to post what we're doing, then the leader to post it, then for the GM to be here to like read it an answer all while working with different time zones and schedules. Really though its not like a real problem its just some want to come and see an update to the game each day. Maybe cause their not in other RPs. I'm fine with the pace cause I have other stuff here that keeps me busy I guess.

Beast feel so good with his armor that he wonders if it is possible to even be hit. His little wisdom tells him he shouldn't be so pompus though.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jan, 2010 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 81

SA: Pundit will be meditating while the group makes their final decisions. He is always at peace so that his powers can be at use instantly.

29th Jan, 2010 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 81

After Oliron speaking with the farmers, the party heads out northward... hopefully on the fastest or most reliable path, as provided by the farmers or townsfolk, watching for enemies.

Pundit, Lionel and Krusten appear lost in concentration, which isn't terribly unusual for the trio, as they are no doubt attempting to channel their respective gifts, for use if needed.

Oliron is walking now with the party. Thus easing the load of the donkeys with their laden cart.

Alert for trouble, Skedvick walks alongside Namdar's horse, which is traveling at a slow gait. The half-orc looks down and at the party, seeing all are present, with Makonai at the back and Amaruil having fitted herself in among the rest of the group,

Beast, looking like a metal armadillo, walks on, smiling proudly and contentedly.

The party leader rides most of the way, pace keeping with the party, just to get used to riding, on the road or trail, but to the far edge for easy movement to cover, planning to dismount and lead Grue a bit more inconspicuously when it is estimated the party is about a mile from the farms, hopefully able to see them before anyone there sees the group, slowly keeping closer to the hopefully concealing shade of the trees. Eyes search the distance, trying to spy any activity. This of course assumes we meet nothing on the way.

The son of Kourosh speaks aloud, still facing forward. "So, what are everyone's thoughts so far, our past days, and now, our plan?"

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.