Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 82 of 590

ooc: I'm here, and unless I state - Page 82 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Feb, 2010 - 11:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
30th Jan, 2010 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 82

ooc: Just read the last game post and there isn't much to do other than talk with the farmers and then continue north. Not me though, someone else with charm.

Beast is happy with his armor he feels ready for anything while looking out for any deer nearby for meat.

SA: Following group.

Sponsored Links:
31st Jan, 2010 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Kntoran is probably busy as usual.

SA: Being who he is Pundit asks the farmers what can be done to put a permanent stop to the raids on the land.

1st Feb, 2010 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Beast is angry that they will treat innocent people so bad. He is also sad because these orcs are in a disant way part of him.

"Let's go north and exterminate all of them once and for all!"

SA: Follow the road until we see orcs and fight!

1st Feb, 2010 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 82 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"We will take care of this, no need to worry."

Pundit calms the farmer and reassures him that his god will not let evil creatures take away the good.

SA: To the north!

1st Feb, 2010 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"My question is why are the orcs attacking now, and here of all places. I wonder if there is more to this then what we may know of", Lionel asks his companions, "But in any case I do feel we should continue on our way, and maybe we may even be able to figure out what's going on here." Lionel finishes.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Feb, 2010 - 8:18pm

1st Feb, 2010 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Pundit thinks about it.

"Farmers make for some easy prey. If their stealing chickens and food then they're probably far from home which is good for us."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Feb, 2010 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 82

The group commiserates with the luckless farmers and finally let them go on their way into town. "Well," says Namdar, turning his horse to look at the departing men.

international QUOTE
"This one looks fairly cut and dried compared to our last jaunt out here.  And I apologize for the gallows humor, but it probably won't be too hard to spot the besieged areas either. 

Also, very good point, Brother Pundit - they're using these farms as their own resources, and if we can cut off their access, interrupting their logistics and easy access to food and water, that should greatly help our own cause to expel this army from the lands.  That is why the farms are mostly being spared, because the orcs are relying on the farms to produce, and then they'll steal the fruit, rather than complete mindless pillaging and killing the farmers who can provide  these important components for the occupation.  I hope we ourselves don't have to raze the farms to deny the orcs a further foothold."

He looks back to his group, spread hither and yon across the immediate vicinity, and whistles loud and short.

international QUOTE
"Form up for a minute and sound off, please, we need to know who is still with us and who is actually three sheets to the wind or whatever has happened to make them lose hold of our purpose and aim. I need to know whose arms we can count on just shortly down this road.  It is past time we set about to righting some wrongs."

Rather off topic, but...

PARTY LEADER REQUIRED MEMBER CHECK-IN

I see Pundit and Beast and Lionel have posted recently here, and Oliron in a different thread, but no one else in the past day or so, though I understand there hasn't been anything to post.

Still, I'd like to get an idea of who is still reading and active, so it is best this not be considered optional, as it will help all of us.

If you are here and plan on playing, please post now, just a "here" will work - this includes those who have been away taking care of IRL stuff, newbies or oldbies, or just waiting "on auto pilot", because of the stretch of relative inactivity.  I need to know if there's still a reason to consider any but the core group, and maybe not even all of them {Krusten and Krakyn, you still with us?}, or if we should proceed as a reduced number?

if not, anyone that doesn't post before anything significant happens in-game will be considered MIA and potentially dropped, assuming they stayed in town, depending on KNtoran, which he'll likely say is up to me.  Otherwise, anyone that still wants me to run their character in here until they are able to pick back up, you need to also post in here, otherwise I'll presume you disappeared back into the depths of the net.

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 1st Feb, 2010 - 11:01pm

1st Feb, 2010 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 82

ooc: I'm here, and unless I state otherwise, I will not be dropping out or come up missing anytime soon. Also, isn't there a minimum amount of words you need to have to make a post, making just a "here" not work?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.