Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 83 of 590

"Hmm"¦ you know Amaruil; it doesn't - Page 83 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2010 - 6:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
1st Feb, 2010 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 83

Oliron trudges up to Namdar, snacking on jerky and taking thirsty gulps of water. Sweat beads down from his forehead. He looks to the north sky and the path before him.

While walking there Oliron speaks to Lionel, "I cannot wait to fight these orcs."
"They have burnt their last farm." He then listens to Namdar.

After checking in, Oliron smiles weakly looking at Jonas and her new companion. Something in Oliron gives him a second wind.

Oliron walks on towards the oncoming battle with new determination.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Feb, 2010 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: I'm for just leaving the town and then have no one join til we get back. If they really want to be here they'll like stick around anyways. For me it slows everything down waiting and asking if someone is going to be here. I think the most active ones are already here: jpatt, krusten, Thomaslee, Oliron, Pundit and myself. That's like a good enough group as it is.

2nd Feb, 2010 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Namdar nods to the others and starts the journey out into the wilderness and the northern farms in earnest, astride his black mount, slightly ahead of the rest of the party, Skedvick nearby. The half-orc is every alert and also hopes Grue might be able to detect any enemies nearby with his sense of smell.

Rather off topic, but...
I was speaking generically, yes, "Here" is not a valid response, I meant more that a general post indicating the players' presence was what I was looking for, thank you for helping me clarify that.

I'll post in the Party Leader thread now.

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 2nd Feb, 2010 - 2:20am

2nd Feb, 2010 - 2:29am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 83 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

ooc: Hey now I've been checking but didn't see the game updated for awhile. I'm usually here, maybe not as much as you guys but I'm always in the group so don't wonder if I'll be here please. Thanks for mentioning my name Play by Post.

* Krusten is angry that such vile creatures think they can just trmple on people and their property. She knows she can take them out with bow and arrow but the less powerful acid spell comes to mind as a form of revenge on behalf of the farmers. Not saying anything she nods and follows with the group on the road to the north. She silently notes those who are steadily here and the suspicious ones that joined and then somehow disappeared. She sums it up as the local thieves' guild having a go at travellers.*

2nd Feb, 2010 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Amaruil merely follows the group, looking around her when they talked to the farmers, as if to look for something more interesting than that. She was still against helping them; if anyone ended up dying or seriously injured in this, Amaruil would be glad to tell them it serves you right; perhaps not aloud. And especially if that person wasn't her.

2nd Feb, 2010 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Lionel sees the farmer's head, and a look of disgust passes over his face. Lionel watches the members of his group, and notices Amaruil doesn't seem happy with how things are going. Lionel says to her, "Amaruil, you seem annoyed, way?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Feb, 2010 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 83

"Oh, but of course not!" Amaruil says, full of irony.

"Now that I see that my height can increase overnight, my mind is at ease" she continues, nodding over the head on the pole.

2nd Feb, 2010 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 83

"Hmm"¦ you know Amaruil; it doesn't help the situation by being sarcastic. I understand you don't like the danger we"re getting in especially for people we don't even know, but I ask you to look at it this way, think of treasure and gold we can gain from this venture. We"re not doing this for nothing, in fact we will gain quite a bit for doing this", Lionel offers with his annoying logic.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Feb, 2010 - 6:55pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.