Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 86 of 590

Carrying an easy pace beside Namdar he speaks - Page 86 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Feb, 2010 - 12:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
4th Feb, 2010 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 86

Amaruil, upon seeing the brutal scene before her eyes, simply frowns and turns away, feeling sick. That was too much, even for her. She turned towards the others, watching their reaction; she still thought it would be better not to act on impulse now that they had seen this, but she understood what they must have felt either way.

Sponsored Links:
4th Feb, 2010 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel steps out of the burned house, still trying to put aside his anger. His mind racing at what he could do to the orcs when it would come to a fight. Lionel had to keep pushing all thought of what he saw in the building, and his memories of that day, away.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Feb, 2010 - 10:32pm

5th Feb, 2010 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oliron seeing Beast walking off to the North and seeing the reactions of the party members who entered the house figures what will need to be done.

He calmly uncorks a bottle of oil and soaks the pants from his spare clothes with it. Then placing the baby (or what he can find of it) in its mothers arms he puts the oil soaked pants around the bodies and quickly throws pieces of broken wood around and on top of the bodies.

Lighting the oil soaked pants Oliron walks grimly away from the scene and towards the North, following Beast.

Knowing that the smoke and smell from the fire will draw eyes to their location an evil grin ever so slightly begins to furrow at the corners of his mouth. Let them know of us he thinks silently. Images of his blade ripping threw orcs permeates his mind.

Jonas, Oliron's donkey follows behind, pulling the cart and leading the other donkey in this same action.

5th Feb, 2010 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Page 86 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Now that Pundit has seen all he drops to his knees in tears for the suffering. He then stands and braces himself.

"We cannot allow this kind of evil to go unpunished"

He then notices what Oliron is doing and watches closely.

SA: Get the orcs, to the north.

5th Feb, 2010 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron soon begins to loose his composure.
Oliron rips his sword from his scabbard and starts to hack at trees as he walks by them. Leaving huge gashes in their sides and taking branches. Walking faster and faster he soon begins to run.

He begins to scream, "WERE ARE YOU, YOU WORMS!"
"WERE ARE YOU! I AM RIGHT HERE!"

Oliron begins to run North catching up to Beast and then keeping pace with him. Looking over he yells at Beast, "We will kill these disgusting beasts ourselves Beast, COME ON!" Oliron then begins to jog North on the trail again yelling, "Here I am, come face me! Come and face me now you cowards, you pigs!"

Oliron trys to keep this pace as long as he can (which isn't long considering he is carrying heavy armor) going North on the trail. Yelling insults to the invisible orc threat. Once he wears himself out this way he walks with the party catching his breath.

Apologetically he looks to the party, "Sorry about that, I should be ok now." Unless we see orcs he thinks.

to hit roll, 1d20: 11, 15 (with bonus)
damage roll, 1d10: 13, 13 (with bonus)

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 5th Feb, 2010 - 5:32am

5th Feb, 2010 - 8:07am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

The half-orc turns his head away disgustedly at the first grim sight and walks off before any of the other party members pursue their actions. He finally looks back at the rising flames and the horror and righteous anger in the group, understanding, and bows his head silently for a moment. "THIS is the legacy of part of my heritage," he says, mouth pursed in supreme revulsion and voice wavering slightly as he speaks. "This kind of thing is why I left my homeland to begin with, this barbarism and lack of even the most basic of dignities. This is not a war, nor an incursion, but a mindless campaign of terror for the sake of fear and twisted enjoyment. These things deserve no compassion or mercy, and will receive none. Let us be on our way and rid these lands of this disease." He strides stiffly and steps up into his saddle with resolution.

Back on the road, Namdar kicks Grue into a swift trot, ahead of the rest of the party, and nods to Skedvick who sprints alongside him, watchful for threats, as the two make an attempt to surprise any nearby enemies and lay into them to open them up for the rest of the party's attacks.

Rather off topic, but...

PARTY ORDER (P)REVIEW: I'm going to wait a short time for anyone to check this over and make any changes or additions, then I'm going to post this for the GM.

1. Lionel:
SA: "Lionel is now angry, meaning this could affect the 13 rolled on a 1d100. Note this to KNtoran, JPatt." - I don't know what this is about? What IS Lionel's game-specific action for the GM?
(NEED ACTION AND ROLLS?)

2. Oliron:
SA: If encountering orcs, attack one.
D6 rolls if needed: 5, 5
Spot: 10, 9
to hit roll, 1d20: 11, 15 (with bonus)
damage roll, 1d10: 13, 13 (with bonus)

3. Beast:
SA: Upon seeing the baby in pieces Beast truly becomes a beast and hits a piece of wood with his strength breaking it in half. He then storms up the road to the north not even waiting for the rest of the dragging party. As soon as Beast finds an orc he will eat them for his lunch and then like vomit it after so they don't contaminate him
(NEED ROLLS?)

4. Pundit:
SA: Get the orcs, to the north.
(NEED ACTION AND ROLLS?)

5., 6. Krusten, Amaruil: SA: I assume traveling north normally? Spells, etc?
(NEED ACTION AND ROLLS?)

7. Skedvick (armed with bow):
Jog alongside Namdar's horse to help keep watch for activity ahead and to the sides, attacking with melee weapon or ranged weapon as appropriate.
Natural rolls with bracketed adjustments.
D6 (if needed): 3, 3
D12 Spot: 12, 9 [+2 Spot](sharp eyed MIA PC)
D20 Hit Rolls: 17, 12 [+4 MAB or +3 RAB] (ready for action too apparently)
Damage: 3, 6 [+4 MAB](D8 longsword) or 2, 6 (D6 shortbow)

8. Namdar:
SA: Ride north about fifty feet ahead of the rest of the party (except Skedvick), knowing they're not likely to settle for a slow and careful stealthy approach at the moment. If orcs are encountered, unless a large force is seen, will ride in first quickly to try to surprise and disorient them, and attack whichever looks like the ones in charge if possible, or closest one if not. Mostly unadjusted rolls below.
D6 (if needed): 5, 3
D12 Spot: 4, 5 (dice hate me)
D20 Hit Rolls: 6, 3 [+2 MAB](really, really hate me)
Damage: 5, 6 [+2 SB](D6 scimitar) (not that I'll use them since I likely missed)

Okay everyone, just in case, let's get Special Actions (SA) decided on, and some rolls made just so they're up and ready if needed.

ROLLS NEEDED:
x2 1D6
x2 1D12
x2 1D20
x2 your weapon's damage die

I personally think we should ALWAYS clarify our "official" Specific Actions (SA:) and make these 8 rolls when a possible action or combat looks immediate).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Feb, 2010 - 8:38am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 86

ooc: I think that was really great how you posted stuff Namdar. Thank you for your effort.

Oliron now a bit more calm looks about the forest for signs of orc. Ready to charge in rage at any moment.

5th Feb, 2010 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 86

Carrying an easy pace beside Namdar he speaks loud enough to be heard by him. "Do not think we judge you based on the actions of those with foul hearts. Please do not let revenge sink in your heart for too many hear already feel that. Revenge usually speaks of rash actions, but justice will prevail."

Looking closing as he moves he is ready to jaunt aside if required.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.