Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 88 of 590

* Krusten finds it strange that the orcs will - Page 88 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Feb, 2010 - 10:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
7th Feb, 2010 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 88

Initially ready for combat around every corner, Namdar almost grows disappointed as they travel peacefully until reaching an idyllic farm, where one could almost forget their troubles. He brings Grue to stand near a fence, eyes searching the scene, before nodding to the others to approach and look over the farm.

Rather off topic, but...
I posted PL.

Namdar waits on his horse near the front fence, looking for signs up danger. Skedvick and the others do the same before approaching any closer, then want to search the buildings and surrounding areas and check some of the crops. Namdar will will speak first to anyone, still on his horse, until it looks like the person is friendly, then will dismount to talk face to face.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2010 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Greetings travellers", - A man in armor stands towards the group with a longsword in a hand and a shield in the other one- "My name is Zeronel Dragon and if you are looking for orcs I ll be happy to join your group.

7th Feb, 2010 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

* Seeing the human man once again puts Krusten on alert. She previously saw many come towards them from the forests and they parted like a mystery. Only the rogue elf remained and though not within her class she prided herself that the elf remained to show the follies of humankind. She stays silent only to observe the man. *

SA: Bow ready from the fence with Namdar.

8th Feb, 2010 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Page 88 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron stands saddened by the fact there are no Orcs to fight. He wanted to take out his aggressions. Oliron waits for Namdar and others to decide their path once again.

ooc: I hope whatever path we take from here will be obvious and we probably wont need to vote or whatever.

8th Feb, 2010 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Alright weekend is over guys let's get back to it. Hopefully GM will update the game today.

8th Feb, 2010 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

international QUOTE
ooc: I hope whatever path we take from here will be obvious and we probably wont need to vote or whatever.

ooc: Couldn't agree more, I actually think we can make multiple moves. Example, if there is no one in the farm we just keep going. That is if we don't fins something unusual.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Feb, 2010 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 88

Beast does not approach the man, he does not want to say something stupid or make him scared by his half-orc look. He will like just stay by the road and get ready to go further north.

SA: If nothing important here he goes north.

8th Feb, 2010 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 88

Born Free says...

* Krusten finds it strange that the orcs will leave this farm to go further south to attack. She wonders if this farmer knows something or is perhaps paying a tax to the orcs. Maybe her mind is running free but she intends to do something about it as she boldly walks passed the farmer *

"Thanks for letting us look around your farm, we are looking for orcs...."

* She doesn't wait for permission or even agreement, she just starts looking around and tries to peer into his house. *

SA: Just what I said.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.