Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 92 of 590

ooc: So we're not like going to try - Page 92 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Feb, 2010 - 4:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
12th Feb, 2010 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 92

ooc: I don't see why your apologising for Pundit he just like asked politely to sit and have a drink with the farmer. How is that like Krusten?

SA: Just there waiting whatever group decides.

Sponsored Links:
12th Feb, 2010 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron whispers to Lionel, "I think it is obvious the Duke is involved somehow in this Orc activity." He looks about nervously.
"If this is true lets not raise to much of a fuss with this farmer."
"If we draw to much attention to ourselves we might find ourselves on the wrong side of the law."

Oliron leads his cart carefully to the North road being ready to move out and kill some orcs.

ooc: I hope Skedvick will search that hollow in the stump.

13th Feb, 2010 - 12:10am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

OOC: What's that bit with my name being mentioned?

* Krusten is perterbed that she is being downplayed for trying to find out about the farmer. *

SA: Krusten leaves and starts walking around the farm looking for clues.

* Krusten thinks to herself if she were here with an elven clan the guy would have been spitting out answers, but humans and half-orcs make her shiver. *

13th Feb, 2010 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Page 92 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel waits for the farmer to answer, but says to Oliron, "I thinks so too, that's way I wish to know more about the Duke."
ooc: Krusten, I made a mistake in thinking that Pundit was trying to get into the house , like how you were peering in widows and trying doors. I'm going to post in Party Leader Thread when others post I add any new informatioh?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Feb, 2010 - 12:32am

13th Feb, 2010 - 1:44am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

OOC: I see. Go ahead, we need to get information about this place and the GM is holding out.

13th Feb, 2010 - 8:09am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Oliron watches a few birds flutter about the trees. After a bit a memory comes to his head. He remembers chasing a few birds threw the bushes as a child. Remembers finding a nest and taking an egg out to look at it. It was blue with white spots, he dropped it on accident. Oliron snaps out of his daze and looks back at the chirping birds sitting among the swaying branches.

Oliron looks at his armor and sword, traces the scar on his face with his fingers. Remembers his wife and son who were brutally murdered just like the farm they had come from. To put his mind at ease he walks over to the stump Skedvick was walking about.

Oliron then searches the hollow of the stump saying, "Hey look maybe something is in here."

No Modifiers
1d6x2 = 6, 2
1d10x2 = 4, 4
1d12x2 = 11, 2
1d20x2 = 12, 18
ooc: I am not sure if I will need these or for what but here are my rolls just in case.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 13th Feb, 2010 - 8:14am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Feb, 2010 - 8:29am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 92

Namdar consults with the others a slight ways apart from the departing farmer, who seems understandably upset by the suddent interrogation by strangers but perhaps not so treacherous and he and the party had suspected.

"Good thoughts, everyone. I am disappointed the farmer did not take the opportunity to speak about any problems, though I gave him opening, so I must agree with the rest of you he, in some maybe unknowing way, and the Duke definitely, are involved with the orc infestation - and it does seem the Duke is likely either paying the orcs "protection" money for his brother, or worse, is possibly working with or even in charge of them. The stump now makes sense, possibly, as it is not special in itself but probably where coin is left regularly for the orcs to pick up for their agreement to leave the Duke's brother unharmed, explaining the mysterious trails to and from.

This complicates things.

But, either way, also as observed, we cannot annoy the farmer more than we already have, and definitely can't interfere in his life or the orcs will be just one extra thing to worry about past the real problem. Given the situation, I have to agree with Oliron we should probably just continue north."

The half-orc finishes speaking and bites his lip in consternation. "Perhaps we should just move on now, without bothering with a further rest here. If we were to hide nearby and attack any orcs who came by, the others might think it was done by the farmer's or Duke's command, and might kill the poor man, so I think it best we truly just continue on."

OOC: Looking good, everyone.

13th Feb, 2010 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 92

ooc: So we're not like going to try and do more here to find out what the farmer is hiding?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.