Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 93 of 590

ooc: At this point I think everyone has been - Page 93 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Feb, 2010 - 10:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 590 pgs.  89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
13th Feb, 2010 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 93

ooc: I get the feeling some of you are afraid of this farmer? We have one side asking him questions and the other part apologizing and anxious to leave.

Sponsored Links:
13th Feb, 2010 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Amaruil stays quiet looking at everyone and trying to resist her urge to take or say anything at all. She crosses her arms thinking whether she could be useful to the group for once, by trying to persuade the farmer into telling them more.

OOC: Perhaps Amaruil could use one of her abilities (bluff, diplomacy, gather information or sense motive) to find out more? She is persuasive, after all. And sorry about my absence, it is something like Halloween here, so you understand...)

13th Feb, 2010 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Well, it is down to what angle we want to pursue. No doubt there are orcs and I presume farms further north if we just continue the bounty and saving farmers portion of the outing. If it is determined that addressing this curious issue with the farmer best serves the public and our interests, then that is fine with me also, I wasn't sure how much involved in a possible political or noble intrigue route anyone wanted to pursue or for how long, but I agree checking it out is likely to be the more "rewarding", overall outing and experience-wise.

Either way, it is doubtful he'd let us stay here for the night now, and given the possibility of night activity here, and I'd rather not be in the middle of the place if orc armies do start tromping around the grounds, so I vote for retreating far enough away to no longer be considered an issue, but waiting and watching the farm to see what goes on. Krusten and Beast and Pundit could even get to engage their curiosity firsthand.

Amaruil or anyone could try to make one last foray into personal communication with the farmer too, but he'll likely be on his guard and reluctant to say or allow much, but it could be worth a shot, but I'm sure if pressed we could come up with something.

Being able to cut out a or even THE main source of resources for the orcs to safely build up their numbers and accost the people, could lead to a lot more money and prestige than dragging around a sack full of orc heads ever could.

So I've spoken my peace on the matter and wait to see how everyone else decides, as this looks like a valid place for party interest and activity evaluation and a vote, if you ask me."

Namdar gathers up his stuff and replaces it it in his pack, casting a glance at the farmhouse and the ominous locked outbuildings, listening to the rest of the group.

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 13th Feb, 2010 - 8:11pm

13th Feb, 2010 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 93 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: I wouldn't want to stay here. We should be thinking of getting a lot of info and then going on to the next action. I like Amaruil's suggestion.

13th Feb, 2010 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Isn't that what Lionel is trying to do is get information? I would at least like to what for the GM to have the farmer give an answer to Lionel's question about the Duke, and a few more to if able.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Feb, 2010 - 8:19pm

13th Feb, 2010 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

OOC: So we're waiting for the GM before doing anything? If what I said can be done and everyone has agreed, just tell me when I have to post it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Feb, 2010 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 93

ooc: First we wait for the party leader, Namdar better known as Jpatt, to post what we will do in the party thread (hopefully soon) and then we have to wait for the GM, Kntoran, to update the game. A long process sometimes.

Rather off topic, but...
You should join us in the other RPs to keep up pace.

13th Feb, 2010 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 93

ooc: At this point I think everyone has been clear on what they want to do. As stated it is on the GM to post now. In case there is any confusion Oliron wants to go North after the main group of orcs. The longer we sit around doing whatever it is we are doing, the greater chance that more farmers will die.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.